Can we be allowed to use <enter> when writing a deckdescription?

When you are writing a deck description on the hub, you cannot use enter.
Due to this all the text will be clumped together.
I personally feel like that this is very uninviting to read.
Basically taking away the ability to use enter would make this post look like the following:

When you are writing a deck description on the hub, you cannot use enter. Due to this all the text will be clumped together. I personally feel like that this is very uninviting to read. Basically taking away the ability to use enter would make this post look like this.

I find it much more pleasant if I can easily see where a sentence starts or ends,
instead of having to search through a big block of text.

That would be truly a great possibility ! Though understanding small posts like these ones is not hard even without going to the next line. But it is definitely necessary in some cases ^^

Thanks for The Hub feedback!

Don’t forget, we have a designated thread for desired Hub features:

And bugs:

Yes I also thought it can look awkward… But on the good side, maybe it helps motivate the deck descriptions to be short & compact. Short is harder to write, but might be easier to read (like a tweet, no?). … Also, white space such as a return at the end of each line can look good on a big screen but look jarbled on a small screen.

Maybe a 1-2 compact “deck summary” that can continue on if the author wants to type more, for example as a “read more” reveal?