How was your (practice) pandora run today?

Almost recovered from illness, tried my skills in practice pandora run. Previous practice run was drafted before introduction of the six most recent cards, and I played it horribly (0-2). As for this one… I really wanted to try something new, and Deepwood Stalker brought that opportunity in two games out of three I’ve played. Never had a proper setup to try Oakling combo with it, though.

P.S. Sorry, I’m still feeling not very good, so no rarity stats this time. Probably will add them later.

Really good results in pandora this month, I am 64th overall at the moment with 291 points, 78 wins and 52 losses. :grinning: Stopped doing practice runs because good drafts are just wasted in practice, I don’t lack gold and rewards are much better in standard pandora.

But really shocking/surprising end to pandora today. My opponent hardly summoned anything in the first few turns and I thought I was in control all game. I made a 15/13 Apex but that was countered with Voice of Truth then made 16/18 Voice of Hunger to defend my orb. My opponent then summoned Battle Rager directly in front but I had the perfect answer in Grovecaller and and Taunt so I thought I was safe. :sunglasses: I only needed 1 more orb damage but seemed like it didn’t matter. My opponent waited more than half a minute before giving Secret of Strength to Battle Rager and suicide into my Voice of Hunger. The end. Never saw that coming. :anguished: I had 10 life left iirc.

Below is a game that I won with the same deck. Good draws when facing rush with quadruple collect led to complete domination of the board.