New Power Wheel Ability - Purge Land

I’m not sure how important this is. Every special land saved is also 1 less damage and 1 (or 2, perhaps) less faeria removed from enemy. I’d just ignore it and if it’s played you’re unlikely to suffer much more than your opponent. IMHO all you really need to “counter” it is a deck that doesn’t totally rely on high-land-cost cards.

Think of it a bit like Doomsday - a kind of hail mary to escape land blocks or when you know you’ll soon get owned by Aurora’s Dream or something. It could also be used to secure or have fun with a sure win, but that doesn’t really affect the balance.

One possible cheap move would be if you can kill all enemy creatures and have a land next to their orb. You then Hellquake and wall their orb off with prairies - game over. But the game’s probably over by then anyway because you need to have lots of spare health and faeria plus clear all your opponent’s units plus a land near their orb.

[quote=“BomberGob, post:20, topic:6797”]
One more idea is a creature that would require “Herding” to use effectively
[/quote]Interesting idea.

[quote=“BomberGob, post:20, topic:6797”]
Corrosive Red Slime
[/quote]The RNG might be a bit strong - not sure. I like how it feels independent though. You might want to add “cannot collect faeria” (and perhaps can’t enable land production).