Patch notes: November 14th, 2017

I have used Blue+Green unique deck with Grandeour Illision and feed the illusion. Now it’s unplayeble. Grandeour need up. I have reached god rank with this deck in past. Willow also have been good in my deck, because of 2 use cases: feed or make 7/7, now you have nerfed many decks with willow.
Imho, devs look like ALL OF US use elementals, in his land requerements. I not like elementals, it’s very simple and random to take this on proper turn. When I don’t have elementals and use 2-color decks, it’s very hard to play, but I have reached god rank may times without elementals with many 2-color decks. Disbalance to always have elementals. Imho, better to nerf all of 4 elementans, and not to nerf other cards’ land reqs. Give all of 4 elementals for example -1 damage like you give green. It’s always to good to have 3 or 6 elementals now, and becouse of upped land requerements. Also it’s disbalanced 8 land req azyre sky with shallow, which can’t be shallowed / frogified, and simple placed by 6 elementals and 3 green land creations.
Also devs, you have been upped many new creatures and decks, but not upped old one, like icerock behemoth, which is very cost 8 and very easy to shallow / frogify. And ice-fire turtle from new expansion is not enough, it’s very random to take proper cards from turtle.
Random decks like fire-blue must be powered in special situations, it’s normal due to randomness.
Also imho you should up windstorm archer, in the past is was seen very often it other decks, and was in my green-yellow and blue-yellow decks. But after 2-4 haste green creature you have nerfed it very heavy. Now you have nerfed it after 3 land req Wind.
Imho Wind will be better to 2 sand + 1 wild, not 3 sand.
better to nerf 1Blue-1Yellow Event card which invoke flying manta for 3 and give you another manta, it’s very disbalanced to have this card in event decks. But if I don’t have this card, my windstorm archers and chargers will be very weakened.