Snowy day, The hub is out, I tried it and loved it. And… found a few things that I don’t understand and a bug:
- Pandora treasures are shown in the deck builder
- Saved as a draft a deck with incomplete description, re-opened it, description was there, not the deck itself
- Cards have weird ordering: I guess it’s id-sorted. Would be better to have it as the in-game collection (colour > Faeria cost > alphabetical)
- Have the option to publish right after editing something, without having to get through our own drafts (I’m lazy, and took me a few minutes to figure out how to publish)
- Why not have complete guide in the deck builder instead of a separate guide ? Seeing long term, I will probably have tons of each linked together
- When trying to edit something on a small monitor (15’, 1024*768), it’s a pain to remove cards from the deck. Another button “remove card” showing up when there is at least 1 of this card in the deck would be cool too !
- Are cards images compressed ? Seems not. Takes a really long time to load on slow Internet connexion.
Hoping this helps! Will try the guide later .o.