Github is going to throttle if you don’t rehost the card images. Also need to be resized and compressed. Cards are almost ~1meg each. (major)
Cards are in order by id, not the same order as the in-game deckbuilder
Lots of responsive issues
The non-collectable cards show up at the bottom of the card list (uncollectible are codexId 106666)
No indication that infinite scroll is loading more cards
Cards in the decklist are in the order added, not the in-game deck list sorting
No cursor: pointer on decklist hover (to remove card) (minor)
When using the deckbuilder in a half-size browser instead of full size of the screen, the Preview of your deck stays over all the cards when scrolling down through the page
You need to search for Huntmaster in the deckbuilder to find Sagami Grovecaller. Searching for Grovecaller doesn’t find anything.
Snowy day, The hub is out, I tried it and loved it. And… found a few things that I don’t understand and a bug:
- Pandora treasures are shown in the deck builder
- Saved as a draft a deck with incomplete description, re-opened it, description was there, not the deck itself
- Cards have weird ordering: I guess it’s id-sorted. Would be better to have it as the in-game collection (colour > Faeria cost > alphabetical)
- Have the option to publish right after editing something, without having to get through our own drafts (I’m lazy, and took me a few minutes to figure out how to publish)
- Why not have complete guide in the deck builder instead of a separate guide ? Seeing long term, I will probably have tons of each linked together
- When trying to edit something on a small monitor (15’, 1024*768), it’s a pain to remove cards from the deck. Another button “remove card” showing up when there is at least 1 of this card in the deck would be cool too !
- Are cards images compressed ? Seems not. Takes a really long time to load on slow Internet connexion.
Hoping this helps! Will try the guide later .o.
When i post a reply to the post “welcome to the hub”, that send me after in another post of the guide section.
Numbered lists have white text formatting in CSS. Thefore, they appear invisible.
As requested, copying from the discord channel:
When I click between the nav buttons on that element it often reacts slowly or gives me the wrong one.
Note that I’m clicked on Green Yellow Sacrifice, but it is showing me Lord of Terror Burn
Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) on OSX
Sorry, Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit) on OSX
This similar element doesn’t seem to have the issue:
(Relevant addons are/might be HTTPS Everywhere, Ghostery, UMatrix (allowing scripts from api.mixpanel.com, but not whitelisting its cookies) and Privacy Badger (blocking cookies from ajax.cloudflare, but allowing scripts)
(anonymous) @ decks:26
decks:1 Mixed Content: The page at ‘https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/decks’ was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image ‘http://faeriapublic.s3.amazonaws.com/website/community/imagebank/B_TKa_JFVS_AncientHerald_HD.jpg’. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
Some of the Tutorial cards are able to be selected in the deckbuilder, such as Spirit of the Nexus and Godfire Storm in Red
Middle clicking on a video link (to open it in a new tab) opens a 404
https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/guide/3-what-is-pandora - this guide on the hub has a link at the bottom to a beginner’s guide. Links to a sandbox site instead of the real thing.
Thanks for the report! Fixed. (Might take some time to propagate)
In the “Articles” section of The Hub the links on the right side (under “Latest Articles” and “Most Liked Articles”) lead back to the already displayed/opened article page.
Can we be allowed to use <enter> when writing a deckdescription?
With the new update (which is AMAZING) the previous issues were fixed.
Something else, do I not know how to use the shop properly or are there a lot of items which have been removed, e.g. desolate presence is the only character available to purchase
I’ve tried to link my guide to my deck.
While this now works on the deck editor page, when clicking on the actual deck page, the “How can I get an egg guide” is embedded rather than the one I tried to link.
Also when adding cards into a guide, the formatting is a little awkward on the automated forum post created. Would be nice if it worked the same on the forum as on the hub if possible.
Also just realised there is currently an error with how the decks are displaying. The left side of the deck is duplicated and the right side is omitted. Example
Pandora coins do not show in UI since yesterday’s patch, I can see the number of coins I have correctly displayed but cannot enter Pandora without the actual coin. I tried in Windows and MacOs, same problem in both.
Sorting the deck list by author stops working if you click the load more button. The added decks are unsorted again.
I’ve played the game on my mac for about a week and I had a normal latence, meaning that I didn’t spotted it. But today I have to wait like 10 seconds after I click on the card for the mulligan or on a creature I went to move/ attack with or even create a land to get an answer from the game.
Suggestions about “comments” in Decks (probably also Guides):
- Thanks for the support of emojis! It’s awesome. But they appear way too large (Example: https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/deck/24-aquablad-s-mid-range-warstorm , first comment)
- I’m a big fan of emojis. Would it be possible to have a click/chose button for them ? (There is obviously no need for it as long as we know their codes, but would be a fun addition)
- Basic formating for text doesn’t work on The Hub. It’s fine on the auto-posts on Boards (Compare previous link with this one: Aquablad’s Mid-Range Warstorm ). Any simple text editor like here would do I guess.
- Don’t remember what page it led me on, but “posting” this comment redirected me on an error page, but successfully posted the comment.
- PLZ NO REMOVE EMOJIS
Thanks for your work o/