Adventure Pouch: Oversky FAQ

Adventure Pouch: Oversky FAQ

Hello everyone, here you can find the most commonly asked questions about the Adventure Pouch:Oversky!

The most important point we want to make absolutely clear, is that neither future cards, nor solo content, will be restricted to real-money purchases only.

Of course, we know there will be more questions as we reveal more about what the Adventure Pouch will contain. We’ll do our best to provide you all the information you need when the time comes.

###What is the Adventure Pouch: Oversky Pre-Order?

Between March 15th and May 9th you can pre-order Faeria’s first expansion, the Adventure Pouch: Oversky. The expansion will be available to buy when it launches in early Summer, however with less benefits than pre-ordering now!

During the pre-order period, you can buy one of two packages (Pouches).

The Pioneer’s Adventure Pouch ($8.99 instead of $9.99 during pre-order):

Pre-Order Exclusives (receive them now!)

• All 6 of the new cards added to Faeria on March 15th
  • The Exclusive Adventurer’s Card Back
  • One entry into the prize draw to win a brand new Alienware 17 gaming laptop

When the Adventure Pouch: Oversky launches this Summer

• Limited Co-op Boss Battle with daily challenges and epic rewards
  • Collectible Adventure Pouch with leveling that will increase the amount of rewards that you can get

The Supporter’s Adventure Pouch ($24.99 instead of $29.99 during pre-order):

Pre-Order Exclusives (receive them now!)

• All 6 of the new cards added to Faeria on March 15th
  • The Exclusive Adventurer’s Card Back
  • Two entries into the prize draw to win a brand new Alienware 17 gaming laptop

When the Adventure Pouch: Oversky launches this Summer

• Limited Co-op Boss Battle with daily challenges and epic rewards
  • Collectible Adventure Pouch with leveling that will increase the amount of rewards that you can get
  • Co-op campaign consisting of a minimum of 6 Quest Packs
  • The exclusive Fugoro The Adventurer’s cosmetic set:
  • Fugoro The Adventurer’s orb
  • Fugoro The Adventurer’s card back
  • Fugoro The Adventurer’s wells
  • Fugoro The Adventurer’s emotes set

How does the War Effort work?

For each of the 3 reveals still to come, a specific amount of Gold is required to unveil the entire riddle. New letters will be discovered as every 10% of the Gold target is reached.

###Where can I purchase the Adventure Pouch?
The Adventure Pouch can only be pre-ordered at faeria.com/adventure-pouch/pre-order/

###When will I receive my pre-order exclusive rewards?
You will receive your pre-order exclusive in-game rewards as soon as you purchase the Adventure Pouch, sent directly to you in the game. The Alienware laptop prize draw will be made after May 9th 2017.

###When will I be able to access the Adventure Pouch content?

Everything included in the Adventure Pouch that is not a pre-order exclusive reward will be unlocked directly when the Adventure Pouch launches in Early Summer 2017.

###What payment methods are available?
You can purchase the Adventure Pouch using your credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express and Bancontact) or Paypal.

###Can I upgrade the package I bought?
You can upgrade your package at any time during the pre-order period until May 9th. You will only need to pay the difference between the two packages.

###Can I get the 6 cards without pre-order?
The 6 new cards have been added to the Core Set and are therefore available through Battle Chests, Crafting and leveling rewards.

###What if I already own some of all the 6 new cards?
If you already own some or all the 6 new cards, you will automatically receive a compensation in game with Gold.

The exact gold compensation is as follows:

• Long-horned Yak (Common: 40g)
  • Time of Legends (Legendary: 3500g)
  • Triton Trainer (Rare: 200g)
  • Voice of Truth (Rare: 200g)
  • Herald of War (Rare: 200g)
  • Mistral Guide (Rare: 200g)

###What if I don’t already own Faeria?

In order to purchase the Adventure Pouch, you need to have an activated Faeria account. You will be prompted to log-in on the Adventure Pouch page prior to selecting a Pouch and proceeding to purchase. If you do not already own a Faeria account, you can download Faeria on Steam, it’s free! You will need to finish the prologue and activate your account before ordering.

###What if a friend has bought a package and I want to gift him one?

Make sure to check with your friend before purchasing a gift for him. If that friend has already bought the Adventure Pouch, he will not be gifted the Adventure Pouch a second time.

###What are the three reveals?

The reveals are:

• Wait, why would we tell you?
  • Really though, participate in our War Effort
  • And see for yourselves :wink:

###Can I get a refund for my order?

It is not possible to refund your order. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information.

###When is my credit card or Paypal charged?

You will be charged immediately upon purchase.

###I have an issue with my order, who should I contact?

Please contact support@abrakam.com and our Yaks will get back to you as quickly as they can.

###Will I be able to pre-order with Gems?
This is an option that we are currently investigating but it has some technical difficulties that we aren’t sure that we can overcome quickly

###Is the Co-op Campaign pre-order exclusive?
The Co-op Campaign is neither pre-order, nor Adventure pouch exclusive. Players will have the opportunity to purchase it when it launches through in-game gold and gems. However, the Co-op Limited Boss Battle that will take place throughout the Adventure Pouch is exclusive to the owners of the Adventure Pouch.

###Can you pre-order the Adventure Pouch through Steam?
No, not at this time.

3 Likes

what is a collectible adventure pouch?

This may be a silly question but can we buy the “adventure” with game currency once it’s released? Like in HS

1 Like

Could you explain the co-op campaign and co-op boss battle in more detail? Will both modes be able to be played with bots or friends. And if your’e playing with a friend will both friends need the mode unlocked?

1 Like

from the unlocked riddle

Adventure Pouch: Oversky expansion, we will introduce 30 new cards lootable through the Co-op campaign!

what does that mean? does it mean we automatically get these 30 cards when we buy/unlock/finish the campaign? does that mean those cards drop through random rewards when we finish campaign missions?

I’d like some clarification on what exactly we are buying pls.

1 Like

Can you pre-order the Adventure Pouch through Steam?

No, not at this time.

Do you mean that it will soon be possible to preorder through Steam? Because a lot of people I know really want this but can only use Steam Wallet…

3 Likes

This is only available for Supporter’s Adventure Pouch ($25). So the 30 new cards are only available if you pay that much, if I understand correctly. It’s not a big deal but I thought they would have been included in the cheaper pouch… :worried: A bit disppointed.

1 Like

And will we be able to use our gems to buy the pouch or not? :frowning:
Waiting for a definitive answer too :frowning:

The Adventure Pouch itself, when it launches, will only be purchasable with Gems, as it ties together cosmetics and special events (such as the Limited Co-Op Boss Battle). However, you will still be able to spend Gold instead of Gems to unlock the Adventure Pouch’s new Co-Op Campaign, as well as more that is still to be revealed. Once again, we promise that there won’t be any cards that you can’t collect as a F2P player.

From the Oversky discussion. So the answer is yes :smile:

3 Likes

How much gold will the co-op campaign cost?

The delivery of the prize is limited or it is open to any country?

Not announced at this time.

Yes, we ship everywhere. When making your purchase you will enter your address and your shipping cost will be calculated.

Nice!!!

Thanks Atmaz.

Would it be possible for us to get a signed version of the Yak? Or maybe signed card with our yak? :grinning:

1 Like

What if i purchase adventure pouch and want to fight cooperative battles with friends who did not purchased it? Is it possible?

Will the 30 ‘lootable’ expansion cards also be available to craft, or be found randomly in packs alongside the base cards?

oh wow, didn’t remember seeing ‘30 new cards’, that’s awesome.

I think many of your biggest fans, though … or at least me … we want to hear about the balance situation.

Don’t much care for campaigns or coops, … I want a heavy tactical/strategy that isn’t broken by a few OP dynamics . (fair as possible, [with understanding emphasis on ‘possible’])

1 Like

Is there an exact launch date for the Expansion? Just curious :smiley: