BG Combo!

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Deck full of combos:

• “Spirit of rebirth” + “Monstrous Hydra” = combo

• “Spirit of rebirth” + "“Rain of fish” = combo

• ’ “Gift of the Rakoa” + “Monstrous hydra” = combo

• “Gift of the Rakoa” + “Rain of fish” = combo

• “Kaios, demented overmind” + “Rain of fish” and/or “Monstrous hydra” = combo

• “Orosei, Dream of the deep” + “Monstrous hydra” and/or “Rain of fish” = combo

• “Battle toads” + “Orosei, dream of the deep” (and all other quoted above) = combo

• “Mirror phantasm” + all quoted above = combo

You’ll see that once “Spirit of rebirth” is on the board, playing “Rain of fish”/“Monstrous hydra” is awesome, you’ll get in hand some very big monsters!!

The deck is viable, works fine and is fun.

So have a lot of fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.4
Difficulty: Intermediate

2x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 4L)
1x OROSEI, DREAM OF THE DEEP (10f 2L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 3L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
2x SPIRIT OF REBIRTH (3f 2F)
3x DIVINE GUARDIAN (2f)
3x DEEPWOOD STALKER (3f 2F)
3x GIFT OF THE RAKOA (3f 2F)
3x SHIFTING OCTOPUS (4f 1L 1F 1W)
1x KAIOS, DEMENTED OVERMIND (6f 6W)
3x RAIN OF FISH (6f 4L 2W)
3x MONSTROUS HYDRA (6f 3L)

Very nice! I had tried to get something similar to work, but my version ended up being too greedy. (It was a blue-red, using burn to survive until playing Orosei with fish/hydra and re-playing it several times with Aurora’s Creation.) I thought of trying a blue-green version for Gift of the Rakoa (and even briefly tried a blue-green-yellow version with Annoying Gnat), but totally overlooked Spirit of Rebirth.

Have you tried including Fugoro for the Ulani’s Medallion?

Very nice! I had tried to get something similar to work, but my version ended up being too greedy. (It was a blue-red, using burn to survive until playing Orosei with fish/hydra and re-playing it several times with Aurora’s Creation.)

Whoops! Sorry for the duplicate post. It didn’t show up at first, so I thought maybe there was a problem my connection or a hidden character limit on comments.

Hi Aqword

Of course u can find a place to put “Fungoro”, very good idea, but i 'd don’t know what to remove, if u remove 1 “Mirror phantasm” it is a problem, “Mirror phantasm” helps u to remove the very big creatures (u transform them in 5/5).
If u find a place tell me!