BY illusion

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck got me to legend this season. It’s quite different to many of the current meta decks i’ve encountered. The deck has quite a strong early game, with all the transforms as well as the incredible scaling of Triton sanctuary it’s also very strong against most control decks.

If you like a swarm deck, which can turn from control to aggro at the drop of a hat, this deck is for you.

Notes:
-Rakoan illusionist apparently works on all creatures, which makes it INCREDIBLE against
aggro, and in early game in general (this deck beats yellow rush handily).
-Mirror phantasm, twinsoul and the windstorm colossus are great at accelerating the game
from control to aggro. I’ve won countless games with a controlled start, but a simple 2/2
frog/manta jumping/flying in, putting down a land and using phantasm or twinsoul close to
the enemy orb can be really frightening.
-The amount of soul drains/emperors commands, mirror phantasms and windstorm
colossus are freely interchangeable depending on the meta. Currently there’s a lot of red
(aggro and control) which means more emperors commands/soul drains, and less of the
expensive control cards, since you will be fighting for wells against a lot of removal.
-You have to be really careful not to overextend against firestorm, and frog tosser in general
make your life miserable, but apart from that the decks feels really solid.

I set my sights on reaching legend with an alternative deck this season, and i made it. Take it for a spin if you’re also tired of all the aggro in this meta.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.8
Difficulty: Advanced

2x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 4L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
2x TRITON SANCTUARY (2f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 3L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
2x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
2x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
3x TWINSOUL SPIRIT (4f 3L 3D)
3x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
3x FLIGHT OF THE MANTAS (2f 2L 2D)
3x RAKOAN ILLUSIONIST (2f 1L 1D)

Nice deck and I think I lost to it on Stream the other night haha