Cycle of Life

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I like summoning giant creatures, and I am not talking about whimsy little 7/7 collossus levels of big, I am talking about “hityouinthefaceandmakeyourgrandchildrenstillfeelit”-levels of gigantic creatures! That’s where the Soul Eater comes into play!

I love the deck, since it is the deck I managed to reach godrank with, for the first time. During my rise through the ranks, I made several changes, switched cards in and out and finally reached this conclusion of a deck. Here is how you play it:

Mulligan: The best cards to have in your startinghand are: Bone Collector, Elderwood Hermit, Deepwood Stalker or Village Elder.

For most part of the game you will try to fight around the 2-tile area of your orb, while trying to constantly harvest faeria. During that time, you cycle through your creatures, sacrifice village elders and elderwood hermits to demon wranglers and shaytan assassins until, to let your soul eater grow in power(10+ power at least). Once they are powerfull enough, just summon them safely on your side of the board and run them into your enemys face to finish the job, simple as that!

As you might see by the decklist, it consists mostly of creatures, to give te maximum amount of possible power to the soul eaters. Dependant on your playstyle, cards you could take a few copies out of are: Elderwood Hermit, Deepwood Stalker, wind soldier and Tethra

Possible replacementcards: Bloomsprite, Eredon, Doomgate, Spirit of Rebirth, Call to arms

To finish this, a quick warning: in the current meta, soul eater is not the most viable deck, since it is really strong against slow controll-decks but struggles against fast opponents and/or burndecks. But if you are like me, and just want to summon gigantic creatures, it’s still a great deck to use!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Intermediate

1x YAK ATTACK (9f)
3x VILLAGE ELDER (2f)
3x BONE COLLECTOR (2f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD HERMIT (3f 1F)
1x TETHRA, SOUL OF THE WILD (10f 2F)
2x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
2x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x SHAYTAN ASSASSIN (3f 2D)