DeathsAdvocate's Introduction and Stream Info

(Should I be using general or the hub?)

Hi folks, Im DA or RE4P3R here since my usual pseudonym is to long for Faeria related things. I plan to start streaming the game a bit starting tomorrow, (Roughly ten hours from this post) you can find my Twitch page here:

Is there any kind of streaming program, or way to get noticed by mods/devs?

I have been playing for a few weeks now. I have really fallen in love with the game. For those of you familiar with “Duelyst” I am a refugee from there. I am pretty well known over there but we are going on a year without an update so its pretty rough. After a long search for a replacement game, I came here. Card games are everywhere, but successful, PC, pvp, tactical board games are pretty hard to come by.

I’ve largely stayed off the forums and discord until now as I really just wanted to discover the game on my own. But after hitting god rank on my ninth day playing: (Celebratory screenshot.)

, and now with another couple weeks under my belt I feel like I have a pretty firm grasp of the game and its meta and am looking forward to getting involved in the community. I plan to share my collection of decks complete with detailed write ups for them either before bed tonight, or before my stream tomorrow.

5 Likes

Welcome to Faeria, and congrats!

Looking forward to seeing more from you.

3 Likes