Devotion to Ignis

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Unreal synergy. Build at least 3-4 mountains and have a Flamestoker down before spamming the +1 on the Faeria wheel. To help spam the +1 on the Faeria wheel, Village Elder is in there as an early collector which is a great cannon fodder to gain cards. Getting to 5 lands is very easy in this deck while still focusing on the +1 Faeria mechanic because Ignusi can also help ramp land production. Overall, this is a very flexible deck, and all of your damage comes from hand and the Blood Singer. This deck has a very high winrate against non green rush decks, and this deck always plays best defensively.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 4.1
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x VILLAGE ELDER (2f)
3x BLOOD SINGER (3f 2M)
3x BOMB SLINGER (5f 3M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
2x DERELICT TOWER (3f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
1x IGNUS, THE FIRST FLAME (8f 3M)
1x BALDURION, EVIL ARCHSMITH (5f 5M)
2x HAVOC (6f 5M)
3x WRATH OF IGNUS (6f 3M)
3x IGNUSI RITUALIST (4f 3M)
3x FLAMESTOKER (5f 3M)

Do you build at both sides or do you try to set up double collection at one side?

If the deck I am attacking is a slower deck, and is sitting around gathering resources, I will go up one side to threaten triggering the corrupt ability on Ignusi Ritualist. If the deck is bringing their lands to you, then by all means, going for both wells, especially if you have the option of more than one collector, playing defensive is the best bet. This deck has the luxury of playing extremely defensively since all of your damage is from hand. =)

You can go up one side to threaten the corrupt on your Ignusi Ritualist if the opponent is playing defensively gathering resources. However, if the opponent decides to bring their lands towards you, playing defensively on both wells is a great idea to gather as much faeria as possible. Since most of the damage is from hand, this deck has the luxury of never having to attack the opponent once.

I think my replies aren’t going through. If you received 2 separate replies, then it is going through. My apologies.