Faeria Deck Tracker

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

First of all, I must thank /u/Vulpyne, he made a similar tracker in Python (it won’t work on Windows) and helped me understand his Python scrips so I could parse Faeria’s protocol in C#.

Atmaz and Merlin did help me quite a lot too! I’m really glad the developers were open for conversation and support!

The tracker works by listening to what Faeria’s server instructs your client to do. This info comes into TCP packets as string data, Vulpyne was the one that figured out what those meant (since it’s text it’s somewhat readable).

You can download the tracker here [link outdated, check hub guide linked above]. It requires .Net 4.6.2 and WinPcap 4.1.3 to run.

For bug reporting / feature requests can contact me at discord: PicaMula#0613.

A few things to note:

• You must open the tracker before you open Faeria, just like it’s shown in the video;

• if you create a new deck, you must save it, open it back, and save again, if you just edit the deck (not actually new entry), then this process is not needed;

• If you crash during a match and come back, the tracker will most likely not work properly, that’s something I would have to work on;

• I have no idea how it behaves on Pandora, I didn’t test it, so don’t count on it! I’m almost sure it won’t work as is.

• It won’t work on official tournaments as well, I’ll implement it at some point.

• The “streamer” mode is intended by streamer’s use only, it’s a workarround for OBS, OBS won’t capture WPF applications with transparency enabled (which is exactly how I made the overlay), the downside of the streamer mode is that it doesn’t support transparency and it’s not click-through.

1 Like

making the tracker public monkaS

Secrets exposed monkaS

Very cool and does WinPcap work with Windows 10? It’s not listed as a support platform etc.

It does work Shissan, I developed it in Win10.

Thank you a lot, I was surching a decktracker for a long time

Any specific reason why no adapters are shown? When i open the program it’s just a white blank, and i can’t get it to work because of it, any help would be appreciated because i’ve looked for a decktracker for quite some time now. :slight_smile:

Woa that’s a new one. Never happened before…
Talk to me at discord then I can help ^^

I get the same problem as Paroxysm. On Windows 10. Did you find a solution?

FYI - Pretty sure the solution to Paroxysm and my problem is that we didn’t have WinPcap 4.1.3 installed. That or the most recent update just works.