G/Y Midrange HandBuff

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Buff your Stuff!

Mulligan: Court Jester, Bone Collector, Earthcraft and Eredon Voice of All.

In most matchups try to set up double collect on the opposing side, then fight for control over your own wells and starve them out. Try to protect your Spirits of regrowth, they gain huge value over time.

Unlikely Hero = Deepwood Stalker

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Desert
Faeria cost: 2.6
Difficulty: Intermediate

2x COURT JESTER (3f)
3x UNLIKELY HERO (2f)
3x BONE COLLECTOR (2f 1F)
3x OAKLING (5f 2F)
3x SPIRIT OF REBIRTH (3f 2F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
1x EREDON, VOICE OF ALL (5f 2F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)

Very cool deck. The hand buffs get really out of hand over the course of the game. My thyrian golem got one-shot by a follower in one of my games against shagric!

haha, thanks. was a fun match against your mono green list, voice of truth realy hurt with these buffs. when you droped those two golems next to my orb i thought it was over. i think i topdecked court jester to save me, lucky draws :stuck_out_tongue:

somehow the reply button does not work, or im just to stupid to see them xD
if it works, double post ftw…

*edit: well it did work this time…

I have a question about the game where I used feed the forest on my plague bearer while you had the spirit on board. Did you get +1/+1 for all of the minions I killed (even though the spirit died)? I am very curious as that is not an interaction I have encountered before!

i honestly do not remember, im sorry… but we can try it in a training match tomorrow if you like.

Sounds good. What are your thoughts on the yak that grants +attack to the next creature played?