GBY Towship tempo

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I love this architype,and I have been studying for what is best list since 2017.
So this list is the one of my answer.
You can play this deck as both midrange and control. It´s so flexible deck!
If your opponent´s deck is control deck(e.g.B reaver,GY sacrifice,etc…),you should play midrange or rush plan because you must finish game quickly.
On the other hand,if opponent’s deck is midrange,you can choose quick game or long game(i think long is often better against midrange).
Towship is always best opener because It can be very good double collecter(without Destructive Volly monkaS ).
If you assure your collect line,you can choose aggresive play or passive play.

Do you want some buff cards in this deck?It’s true.but Command is neccesary against Library.and Humbling can be used in 3 turn if you summon Herald or Towship in 2 turn.so buff cards can’t be taken this deck.
Kaios and Shozen are really good legendares,and Frog-tosser is op.so you need to put special land until you prepare 2 forests,2 lakes and 2 deserts.

Plese enjoy with it!

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.1
Difficulty: Advanced

3x HUMBLING VISION (3f 2L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
2x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)
2x SHIFTING OCTOPUS (4f 1L 1F 1W)
3x FROG-TOSSER (5f 2L 2F 2W)
3x SKYWARD SWORDFISH (5f 1D 1F 2W)
3x OVERSKY TOWSHIP (5f 1L 1D)
1x LAYA, LADY OF SORROWS (4f 3W)
1x KAIOS, DEMENTED OVERMIND (6f 6W)
3x SPIRIT THEFT (1f 2D 2W)
1x SHOZEN, THE SKY EATER (6f 6W)
2x VERDURAN EMISSARY (5f 1F)

1 Like

do you have enough opening creatures? its only 8.

I’m very sorry,I didn’t notice your reply.
yes,8 opener is not bad though I realize 8 openers is not plenty.I ususally can draw opener until turn2.If i can’t,I can play octopus or turn3(laya can’t be played turn 3 now,so you should change to third octopus).