God Rank (Part 2) BR Concede

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Hi ! This is the second deck I used to reach god rank this month with 59.7% winrate. I basicaly got bored of RY Burn around rank 1 and wanted something with a higher skillcap. After a few trials, I managed to build this deck which was quite effective from rank 3 to god rank.
The deck in itself is yet another iteration of BR Control, but this time very heavily focused on controling the board with a lot of AoE spells. This archetype is often called “Concede” in most TCG because you’re playing reactively, with no real win condition, until your opponent eventualy concede.
However, this is not an easy deck to manoeuvre and it relies on your ability to manage your ressources properly. It also requires some practice to plan your turns perfectly, due to the high number of cost reduction related cards.
Mulligan-wise, you’re looking for Spring Mochi but Ancient Herald or Groundshaker can be used as early gatherers aswell. Most of the time, it’s really up to you opening hand. The only real rule is to throw away the expensive cards and the Archons that you want to reduce/keep for late game.
All in all, I had A LOT of fun playing this deck, and I think I’m not done spamming it :smiley: Furthermore, I think this deck is really in a good spot in the current meta. Most of my lost were due to mistakes of my own rather than unfavorable matchups. If you’re looking for good old controlish deck, you should give it a try !
GLHF :slight_smile:

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 5.1
Difficulty: Advanced

3x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x GABRIAN ARCHON (4f 2L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
3x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
1x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
3x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)
1x TIME OF LEGENDS (1f)

Always nice to see hard control do well, especially after playing ten games against blue rush.

Just tried your deck this morning. The winrate is not much higher than usual, but the wins are spectacular! And I haven’t had so much fun in a long time! Liked!

I love playing this deck and seeing my opponent rage quit the match. :smiley: Just faced a dude who finished really high in one of the montly cups and he alt+F4’ed at the end of the game as he was out of options. Classic!

Congrats for this deck which is not usual. I wouldn’t feel rage if I’d lost against it, because it’s brilliant !

Really appreciate the feedback <3 For more info you can follow me on twitter if you want (@Lxmbb), I’ll publish my deck lists monthly there aswell :wink:

Really appreciate the feedback <3 For more info, you can follow me on Twitter (@Lxmbb). I’ll publish my monthly decklists there as well :wink:

This looks like very bad deck against 3 wishes, is it?