Imagine a new "Combos creator" mode

I love build funny decks. That’s why I have no chance with them in PvP fights. I just like creating combos and I’m so sad to see that there is no use in… I was in love with this game when I began, because many cards are really good ; but now I only play (when I play…) at the solo mode (elite missions), that is quite annoying…

I have a dream : a new mode (maybe a solo mode against AI) where could obtain points from creating combos, with a little reward when you reach 1000, 2000, 5000 points, etc.

Hmm… I guess it’s quite impossible to code this…

So maybe you could have another PvP mode, where you could have a challenge maybe each week : I mean, each week, the game could draw randomly 3 (or more) cards, and players could fight only with decks containing this 3 cards. At the end of the week, the top of players could have a little reward.
I’m sure it could add variety and challenge, for all players.

You may say I’m a dreamer (especially for the 1st idea)… but I trust in an aesthetic way of playing :wink:

Your second idea is interesting. Maybe we could organise a discussion thread with people suggesting new game modes, just like the “Custom cards” thread.