Legendary Tierlist

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Legendary Tierlist

This Tierlist aims towards new players in case they have to choose a legendary at level up or that they get one in Battle chests and don´t know whether to reroll it or not.

This Tierlist is a subjective impression from Noaphiel and might vary in other players opinion. It is nevertheless quite helpful in getting an idea how strong or weak a legendary is even though the personal opinion might differ.

Ranks

Tier Explanation
S Superior. Card is mostly included in decks of at least the regarding color.
A Strong. Card is often included in decks of that color.
B Average. Card can be a nice addition in certain decks.
C Weak. Card is barely seen in decks, but sometimes a considerable addition.
D Extremely Weak. Card is nearly never played at all.
+/- Indicates further seperation if necessary. + leads towards the better tier. - leads towards the worse tier.

Neutral

Tier Card Name
A Time of Legends
C- Magda, Queen of Meroval
C+ Baron Thulgar
D Sharra, Dragonslayer
B Magnus, King of Meroval
D+ Day of the Dragons
B+ Radiance, Imperial Airship

Green

Tier Card Name
D Eredon, Voice of All
D Ruunin, the Relentless
A Tethra, Soul of the Wild
C- Tarum, the Forest World

Blue

Tier Card Name
S Aurora, Myth Maker
B+ Baeru, the First Wave
C+ Orosei, Dream of the Deep
C- Aurora´s Dream

Red

Tier Card Name
S Seifer, Blood Tyrant
C Ignus, the First Flame
S Garudan, Heart of the Mountain
D Krog, the Ogre King

Yellow

Tier Card Name
D Iona, Beloved by All
C+ Doomgate, Door to Oblivion
S Khalim, Sky Prodigy
D Azarei, Wrath of the Desert
3 Likes

Thank you! Very helpful.
Came in the right time :smiley: I just saved up some dust to craft a legendary :slight_smile:

Hah, 2 S class in Red. The only color I have zero legendaries in.

This is great, thanks!

Disappointed to see Azarai ranked as D, I have two. :anguished:

Edit: Wondering if there’s a tier list for (multi-colour) Epics?

Oh, there is Cappucino’s Tier List for Pandora, forgot about that.

1 Like

For epics: groundshaker, earthcraft, mirror phantasm, choking sand, firestorm (only 1 or two) are the ones i would rate as most important.

For mutlicolored epics, soul eater and crackthorn beast see the most play. Three wishes is very good as well. Twinsoul Spirit doesn’t see a lot of play but has a deck that employs it.

1 Like

I had a Seifer once. Had to disenchant him, because I couldn’t keep him alive for long enough. :slight_smile:

In other words, you should use this tierlist only as an approximate indicator of each card’s versatility- it all depends on your deck and playstyle, as well as the situation on the board.

1 Like

I agree but for newer players it’s good to have some guidelines.

I have the Mythic Krog Ogre King, should I dissenchant it?, and If I do, what do you reccomend me to craft? (preferible a complete deck not just a card), I love green decks or blue

should I disenchant Mythic Krog Ogre?, and if so, what should I craft?, I love green or blue decks

Take a look at these decks. This is the current meta.
I think any of these would be a good choice. Although they are sometimes not easy to play.

I personally always disentchant all mythic cards. My priority is to have all cards first and then try to get my favourite ones as mythic.
Or I would do it like Luu and only keep the mythic legendaries.
For mythic Krog I think you would get 400 shards, which would give you a legendary + an epic card of your choice (if you so chose) .

Tethra or Aurora?

If it’s a Mythic, disenchant it, like Jeffbert said above. I believe, however, that you will get more value if you use the shards to craft several Epics, then use the leftovers to craft 3 or so Rares, instead of an Epic and a Legendary, like he suggests

The deck templates included in the game are very good, and “well balanced” - if you haven’t completed those yet, do that first. The decks used in Meta can be tricky to play and often include at least 2 Legendaries.

I was offered a really crappy legendary and I searched for this list … exchanged it and BAMS I got Seifer.

Thanks for this list! ^^

1 Like