Overwhelming Persistance

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck is designed to keep creatures on the field and eventually overrun the opponent by duplicating high level cards. Many of the creatures grant an extra creature on play or on death to fill the board and keep it that way until you can get either Ruunin or Istanu into play. The multiple creatures allow somewhere for Istanu to go to when destroyed. But the real design comes from using Aurora’s Creation to copy either Ruunin or Istanu and start using multiple copies of them. Fugoro adds the nail to the coffin by selecting Ulani’s Medallion and then duplicating either Ruunin or Istanu with the swarm of low level creatures you should have populating the board. At this point it should become almost impossible to remove your creatures and eventually overrun your opponent. It’s so much fun to see 4 to 8 Ruunin’s or Istanu’s covering the map knowing they won’t go away easily.

Although I haven’t been able to activate Doomgate in this deck yet I did get close once within my multiple plays, it is included for a similar reason as Ruunin and Istanu and to provide another optional play choice and mechanic. Instead it focuses on the ability to sacrifice the swarm of creatures easily until you can active it and bring in Ostregoth with the potential to duplicate him.

Land type(s): Forest, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.9
Difficulty: Advanced

3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
1x RUUNIN, THE RELENTLESS (5f 3F)
1x DOOMGATE, DOOR TO OBLIVION (1f 2D)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
3x MANTA RIDER (5f 3D)
1x ISTANU, ETERNAL LIGHT (6f 2D 4W)
3x SWARMING CARASSIUS (4f 1D 1F)
3x FLIGHT OF THE MANTAS (2f 2L 2D)
2x RAIN OF FISH (6f 4L 2W)
3x EMERALD YAK (3f 1F)
3x RAKOAN SHIELD MATES (2f 1D 1F)
3x RAKOAN RECRUITER (4f 1L 1F)