Patch notes: August 1st, 2018

New Features/Improvements:

• Buying an expansion DLC like Fall of Everlife now directly rewards you with 5 Battle Chests, plus 5 more when the other half of cards are released. These chests are guaranteed to contain DLC cards until you own 20 copies of these (until 40 for the second batch of chests). Players who already bought the DLC will receive 5 Battle Chests retroactively.
  • People who purchase the Premium DLC when already owning it (due to spending more than 40$ before Faeria 2.0) will now receive 5000 gems. This is applied retroactively.
  • Lore daily quests are now rerollable and are guaranteed to reroll into another lore daily quest
  • Players now immediately receive a lore daily quest when unlocking the Lore Book
  • While editing a deck, you can now go over the 30-card limit (up to 50). You can save your deck with more than 30 cards, but the game will handle it as an invalid deck.
  • All decks are now clickable in deck selection screens, but a notification message will be displayed if the deck can not be played (such as if the deck does not have exactly 30 cards)
  • AI now defends better against Corrupt units
  • The short zoom-in animation when a game begins has been restored
  • Improved the readability of the status in Crucible lobbies
  • Friend suggestions are now listed below online friends
  • Credits finally made their way into the game! You can find them on the home screen, in the bottom right corner.
  • An additional filter is available in the collection/crafting search bar. You can now search for “Incomplete”, and it will find all cards you do not own all possible copies of. Helpful when crafting missing cards!

Bugfixes:

• The crafting bug where players were seeing “11h59m” remaining after logging on should be eradicated once and for all.
  • Fixed a problem where Oversky cards were not always properly awarded (collections of people who had the bug were updated with the cards they should have received)
  • Fixed a crash that could appear when a game ended
  • Fixed a crash that sometimes occured in private and tournament lobbies
  • Deck names are no longer shown to spectators in the Crucible lobby deck selection screen anymore
  • Crucible lobby faeria average values have been corrected (it was only counting each card once)
  • Fixed the game request notification that was popping up when opening the friend list with a pending request
  • Fixed inconsistencies in lobbies when someone was disconnected from the game after losing connection
  • Fixed the lobby “Ready” button that could not be clicked in tournament lobbies after clicking back before starting a game
  • Fixed some translation issues
  • Fixed an issue where lore daily quests would not refresh every day
  • The chest opening screen no longer prompts you to go to the shop anymore when you’re out of chests
  • Divine VFX is now a bit smaller
  • Fixed cards like Explorers and Dark Stalker that would not have their abilities triggering correctly when they are added to your hand

After this patch, I recieved the 5 Chasts for the DLC, but I already have all the cards of the DLC released.
I think I have to don’t open these Chests now, but when the others cards of FoE will realese. Am I right?

Yes you can wait!

1 Like

We missed a couple things in the notes though, and would like to highlight them here:

• The crafting bug where players were seeing “11h59m” remaining after logging on should be eradicated once and for all.
  • An additional filter is available in the collection/crafting search bar. You can now search for “Incomplete”, and it will find all cards you do not own all possible copies of. Helpful when crafting missing cards!