RY Teller Burn

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

A red yellow burn deck, which tries to burn with Husk and finish off with Scourgeflame, Flame Burst and Seifers Wrath.

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.1
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x STORYTELLER (3f)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x SOUL PACT (2D)
2x WINDSTORM COLOSSUS (10f 2D)
3x FLASH WIND (3D)
3x SCOURGEFLAME SPECTER (7f 3M 3D)
3x HAUNTED HUSK (1f 2D 1W)
3x AMAI MERCHANT (3f 2D)
3x AIRBOT (2f 1M 1D)

Hello sir, i am from the Abrakek police, we have received complaints by some deranged duke and his talking, walking, tophat wearing pet lizard that the term “Story Teller Burn” has been pattented 3 metas ago and its use in official Faeria buisness, as long as not authorized by said duke or lizard, will cost the perpetrator all their FWC points in addition of having to 2 million dollars to afforementioned duke. Furthermore the perpetrator will have to sign a contract which binds them to admit that every deck they make from this moment on will be a deck originally made by duke.
i dont know what any of this means but my boss sent you here to tell you that, he also called me a complete onnig on my way out of his office, i am very confused by all this, im not sure i was ready for this when i started working at the Abrakek departement. Anyways i have a date with a tasty donut and his belgian waffle friends, fare thee well criminal scum.

Plzzz, I have children and little dog to feed.

Plzzz, I have children and little dog to feed.