Sacrificing wind soldier

every once in a while I see a yellow sacrifice hand, and they play a wind soldier, hit face. and then use it as a body for sacrifice.

… perhaps wind soldier should be programmed to die immediately after combat.

oh and bone collector should cost more than 2 mana, no …? …more like 4 …

1 Like

I love sacrificing my wind soldier, but you are probably right. 3 faeria is very cheap for a 3/1 creature with haste, charge 3 that could be sacrificed the same turn as well.

Good point about bone collector. Bloodfire wisp costs 4 faeria and has better stats… May be 3 faeria for Bone Collector?

1 Like

I disagree that wind soldier should die at the end of combat. sacrificing a creature that’s just going to die anyway is a perfectly legitimate strategy, and is probably part of the design of the card. as for bone collector, it probably does need to be more expensive. maybe an extra faeria or an extra forest. although i haven’t seen a lot of bone collector in the meta recently, so now might be a good time to exploit that.

1 Like

YEAH.

yeah.

…and… also, flame burst shouldn’t be able to go to face.

Okay, I think DavidFindley is just a troll that hates any kind of orb damage that are not from minion combats. All his posts are just whining of red/yellow cards, and asking for random changes without justification/reasoning.

Furthermore, if he is really so into minion combat for winning games, he should at least include souleaters in his green yellow sac deck. Watching his ladder performance and playing against him only make one feel pity for his decks and plays.

I recommend other people to ignore DavidFindley’s posts as they are completely waste of one’s time (if the board has such feature). I recommend DavidFindley to look into his own decks and plays in order to improve, instead of complaining on the forum that the world did not spin around him.

1 Like

…actually I would agree with you.

Souleaters definitely should be put on the OP list. There HAS to be a limit to these creatures strength (say, 8/8.)

…and I guess that should go with Apex Predators as well.

Curious, though, Ecwho … I don’t actually play a green/yellow sac deck. So I don’t know how you know that I can’t penetrate the top 10… but clearly it must be secondhand from biased sources.

so, obviously YOU are the troll.

I like how every post of you has a suggestion of changing a card. Basically you are saying the devs don’t know how to make the game, and you should be the one in charge instead changing cards with your whimsical thoughts.

I saw your plays against others, and I have faced you before. I guess your green yellow flying taunt list that runs King/queen’s guard and Khalim’s training is just a mildly incompetent joke then, since there seems not to be even a win condition in your deck.

OH WELL EXCUSE ME FOR REFUSING TO NET-DECK AND DOING MY OWN THING.

IT’S NOT EASY COMING UP WITH YOUR OWN DECK AND WINNING WITH IT. I GOT ALL THE WAY TO RANK 4 WITH MINE, SURE YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER IF YOU JUST COPY AN MC DECK.

AND BESIDES THAT, MAYBE THAT’S WHY I CARE MORE ABOUT BALANCE – BECAUSE I CRAFT MY OWN DECKS AND STRATEGY.

THERE’S NO NEED FOR FURTHER BALANCE WHEN YOU NEED TO DO IS COPY THE 3-4 METADECKS TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL LIKE A CHAMP??

1 Like

AND IT’S KINGS GUARD.

1 Like

Enough, both of ya.

I make bad decks too, and I’m ready to laugh at anyone who laughs at me, because I do play for fun. Granted, I do not ask for balance changes to balance my deck, but I also don’t go off on ad hominem rants either.

1 Like

I agree with Galileus. Bringing up possible changes to cards is not in and of itself wrong. Nor is being constructively critical of someone else’s decks/hub posts. What is wrong is when the conversation loses both mutual respect and common courtesy. We shouldn’t expect the devs to make changes that don’t help the meta in a significant way. And we also shouldn’t go off on tangents to the main point of the post for purposes of antagonizing someone. Their are rules of behavior and conduct for a reason. If someone has a problem with another user, there are moderators with whom you may speak.

1 Like