The Rebellion of the Meek : mage squad (feat Oaka)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Who said Meek rhyme with Weak ? I hope not.
I create this deck firstly around the new card “Savior of the Meek” and added som faerie inside (I only kept Shadowsilk and Flowersilk cause the third is just horrible). I had a Meek event deck. Then, let’s put intrepid Xplorer, Disciples and Lancers ! The judge is of course a bad card (it is probably a cheap judge), but each Meek need a judge to speak in his name (in fact, this card totally enter in this deck, and it is the opportunity to play a not regular card). It is also the opportunity to play the unlikely hero who is, one more time, very strong under the Savior. I thought about cartographer but outside a sac deck, it is very very too slow. Be careful, don’t try to control too much, as it is “event”, it is also a little “tempo”, and you the Words of God : “Face is the Place”.

I think this decklist need a little of work but you can already have a lot of fun with this deck (I think). Of course, the Idea is not to win (it is a little obvious) but to experiment some new kind of decks. Then if you have any idea, tip, I’m welcom !

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.2
Difficulty: Advanced

2x UNLIKELY HERO (2f)
3x ROYAL JUDGE (5f)
3x AURORA’S DISCIPLE (3f 2L)
3x SNOWSTORM LANCER (5f 2L)
3x FLOWERSILK FAERIE (2f 2F)
2x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x RUUNIN’S GUIDANCE (2f 2F)
3x INTREPID EXPLORER (3f 1W)
2x GIFT OF THE RAKOA (4f 2F)
3x SHADOWSILK FAERIE (3f 4W)
3x SAVIOR OF THE MEEK (3f 2L 2F)

made somthing similar recently :slight_smile:
have you tried wandering monk or possessed ursus with the savior?

I didn’t see what you’ve done…
I want to try a very diversity of Savior decks, then cards like Ursus or priest may be interresting (even if I have no Idea how Ursus could be used with savior…). For the moment, I think I’ll try some decks with gabrian enchantement and willow, or an ultra swarm deck with rain oh fish. But I keep your ideas in head

Thats the secret deck Teddy used to get #1 last month

u can buff the bear with famine and plague bearers (failed exp), while wandering monk gets funny after a dream keeeper, sth like 7/7 divine. dunno if it’s worth it, for now flowersilk and shadowsilk seem like the best targets