1 card, 3 wishes [Metashaker #4]

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

souldbound sagami is heavy, and can’t be played first, so having 3 of them in a deck is not recommanded

The main problem of this card is that it’s a card designed for long game, but… in such case, Thyrian golem is simply better

so I couldn’t make a mono green because of that, interactions of this card are not good enough for blue/green

and I needed a deck which is extremely resilient in order to have an real use of this super-slow-and-heavy card

so I came to three wishes (my first as i really dislike this kind of deck, not simple and straightforward at all)

ofc I’m using an architecture very similar to what can be usually found in three wishes, mostly blue green, with a very few supp red card (because they are just too good) and no yellow, because… you already need 6 lands to standard card so it’s just too mush to add another color… 3 wishes stuff, complicated.

This is a mid-range (?) deck, not turning too much about three wishes special interaction (day of dragon/magda, lot of structures…) as to use soulbound sagami you need strong map presence.

ofc, many cards are not in 3 expemplaries to increase the number of interaction (=reactivity) or just because there are too situational

An very important tip of gameplay : try as much as possible to never have 2 similar lands adjacent to each other

currently I’m kinda wondering wether I sould replace a living willow by another voice of truth (more situational but can create much more value)

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.3
Difficulty: Advanced

1x KING’S GUARD (6f)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
1x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
1x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
2x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
2x SOULBOUND SAGAMI (6f 2F)
1x ANCIENT BEASTMASTER (4f 2F)
2x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
3x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
2x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
1x PRIMEVAL COLOSSUS (16f 2F)
1x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
2x THREE WISHES (3f 2L 2M 2D 2F)
1x BLOOD SONG (4f 2M)
1x VOICE OF TRUTH (4f 2F)
2x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)