11 hour to godrank

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

this deck i used to reach godrank with 11 hours after creating account.
Proof is here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/136211472

Land type(s): Forest
Faeria cost: 4.5
Difficulty: Beginners

1x SAGAMI GROVECALLER (4f 2F)
2x ANCIENT BEASTMASTER (4f 2F)
2x TIKI CARETAKER (3f 2F)
3x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
2x DEEPWOOD GRIZZLY (5f 1F)
1x TIKI HEALER (5f 2F)
3x OAK FATHER (7f 2F)
2x LIVING WILLOW (3f 2F)
1x TETHRA, SOUL OF THE WILD (10f 2F)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
3x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
2x VERDURAN FORCE (6f 2F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
2x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)

1 Like

11 hours!? That is really impressive. Had you played the game beofre or was it your first time?

I’m using it to try and rise from rank 15. 3 games, no wins yet… What strategy are you using? Rush, midrange or defense? And what if I replace the Syland horsemaster with Healing song?

@Nettlesoup You can watch them playing in the twitch video.

True, but I don’t have 11 hours to kill, so I’m asking for a general strategy instead :slight_smile:

wow great job, should give noaphiel some coaching xD

sorry title was misleading actually it was 21 hours but i was awake over 30 hours then i posted this deck here. U just generally want one side for collecting mana and win by your bulky creatures outtrading enemys but if u get too much blue matchup then yes u loose. But if u belive and keep playing u overall will win more then loose. Just that u get first 3 matches bad matchups dont mean that it does not work

sorry title was misleading actually it was 21 hours but i was awake over 30 hours then i posted this deck here. U just generally want one side for collecting mana and win by your bulky creatures outtrading enemys but if u get too much blue matchup then yes u loose. But if u belive and keep playing u overall will win more then loose. Just that u get first 3 matches bad matchups dont mean that it does not work

grizzly can be changed to another grovecaller or horsemaster

Believe me, if I had thought your deck was bad, I wouldn’t have asked you those questions! I still had a ton of fun with it, even when losing, and I will probably use it again, even if I need to modify it slightly. Thanks for the upload, and the advice!

best advice i can give is u wanna really just gain control over faeria wells …almost never draw card because curve is high u have enough minons in hand to play. So u want only forest and pick faeria option. Once u have control over faria u can advance to kill oponent

Think the deck would be better if the method behind the play style was written up. The bulk of times just the deck list is not enough.

Hi, really interested in this deck. But the Twitch video was removed. Could I find the video somewhere? Thank you.

Many times I’ve lost with this deck due to the enemy having lots of 1-2 hp creatures that I couldn’t do anything about without sacrificing my valuable high cost high hp creatures. Its particularly bad with blue in mind - they can swarm the board with relatively cheap low hp creatures, which would have been totally wiped out by any AoE, but since this deck has none, it just loses.