A beautiful game

As many of you know, I have been a big fan of Faeria for a long long time.
This is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful games out there! Visuals, audio, design - its spectacular!

I have a lot of respect for the hard work that the devs are going through to deliver this amazing game to us for our enjoyment.

Thank you!

edit: We have given the devs a lot of love for their beautiful card-art. But I just want to take a minute to also point out how very beautiful everything around is aswell. The board and UI of course, but also the website, forums - heck even the changelogs are beautiful! I already said it before that the trailer is amazing but its worth to mention again! So beautiful!!!<3

13 Likes

Thanks once again J0k3se! Your positiveness and commitment is wonderful and precious to us. You’re bringing a lot of good to the community of Faeria. Happy to have forums to set that in stone :relieved:

4 Likes

Well, thanks once again Martin, for making this game so beautiful and great! :wink:

Man i just had a look at the old version of Faeria (first time i saw it) and man, the cards are ugly now, i dont get why they got changed to copy hearthstone now…
I wish they would bring back the old cards layout and look of the UI its so much nicer.

The game was beautiful then and it is beautiful now :slight_smile:

1 Like

the old UI is pretty :o
the winter tiles are beautiful.

and is there an option to change the log ingame to text from the graphic it is now?
i think the text is much better to follow

1 Like

Oh, man, why’d you have to post that screenshot? I haven’t seen wolfsblut since the old forum went down. Now I’m sad. :disappointed:

1 Like

@J0k3se
Jeah its still beautiful, but they try way to hard to be heathstone and they copy their design/UI for cards and stuff like the Ranking system is a clear rip off.
All they will achive with it is to get sued from Blizzard, and that would be the last thing they want to do.

@BsNLucky
Jeah it was, i dont get why they changed it.

We have given the devs a lot of love for their beautiful card-art. But I just want to take a minute to also point out how very beautiful everything around is aswell. The board and UI of course, but also the website, forums - heck even the changelogs are beautiful! I already said it before that the trailer is amazing but its worth to mention again! So beautiful!!!<3

Great job making Faeria beautiful, @Martin and @Jen et al! :rubyfish:

2 Likes

I agree with the “beautiful” card art and ambiance. The backgrounds are really well done too. :slight_smile:

And the 3-part cycle clock! Sniff.

2 Likes

I like this, its got a stronger appearance of depth, 3D.

Incredible! The cards and the design are so different, almost doesn’t look like the same game. There were seasons, gold costs, and Aernost Fishermen -_-;; !? Things must have been crazy ^^

1 Like

Just started playing today, love the visuals and the design.

1 Like

This is an amazing game. Simple enough.

1 Like

I was also fascinated by the music and design when I saw Faeria :sunny:

1 Like

Real Dank bois

I wish i could see the code so I can compliment the programmers :grin: