A monks odyssey

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Here my wandering monk deck, played to be midrange!

This deck lives of cycling through and most important of all, before you swing into ending the game you have to value out the board first, if you fail to do so your only out will be sunken tower and shifting tides, often happens against green, against other colors you should be able to outvalue them, especially one good trade with ‘‘safeguard’’ will most likely secure the game, at least it will make the chance very high to win. I don’t feel like this deck is hard to play, but there is one thing you got to learn and I feel like this deck will teach you a lot about this game and that is when to decide it is time to certain moves and temposwings. This deck has amazing temposwings!

‘‘Gemsilk Faerie’’ will secure high mobility in the start of the game and faeria control, ‘‘Sturdy Shell’’ will deal with one side all alone, a good ‘‘Gabrian Enchantment’’ can sometimes lead that beautiful 2 mana card into controling the whole side by it’s own, also eats a lot of value removal with it’s 5 health and because of it not being seen a danger your enemy won’t clear right away, making it a 5/5 though will draw his attention when competing with his/her collector.
‘‘Failed experiment’’ + ‘‘Lore Thief’’ also turns the tempo of the game drasticly and will often come unexpected for your opponent. ‘‘Trition Banquet’’ and ‘‘Safeguard’’ are the tools who will catch your opponent offguard and can win you the board in a single turn. You must learn when to play slow and when to raise tempo and surprise.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake
Faeria cost: 2.9
Difficulty: Intermediate

1x SAFEGUARD (3f)
1x KING’S GUARD (6f)
3x WANDERING MONK (4f)
2x WISDOM (3f)
3x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
1x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
1x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
2x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)