Additional filters in deck management screen and crafting

Hi guys, I am a new player so I have to check often my cards collection and I think that some additional filters could be very useful for all newbies like me.
Here some ideas:

• latest added cards (very useful after we open battle chests to easily find new cards to add to our decks or to disenchant)
  • cards with instances number over the limit (that would be a bless disenchanting surplus duplicates)
  • cards filtered for rarity (useful disenchanting unused cards to craft most wanted)
    I really hope they can find an implementation :slight_smile:
1 Like

I agree there could be a lot of user-friendliness added there.

[quote=“RedPredator, post:1, topic:8030”]
cards with instances number over the limit (that would be a bless disenchanting surplus duplicates)
[/quote]You can just use the “Disenchant all in excess” button to do this automatically - it’s at the bottom of the crafting screen.

[quote=“RedPredator, post:1, topic:8030”]
cards filtered for rarity
[/quote]Just type the rarity (in full) into the text box.

1 Like

really thanks mate! Never thought about the search box for the rarity!
Probably 4 colored checks boxes with the shape of the rarity could be more intuitive (also the exact words could be hard to recall for many players).
Then I had literally missed the button “Disenchant all in excess” because its graphics is different from the other buttons and it seems an informative panel. Perhaps in the first tutorial screen it was also explained but many new players will forget something cause there are a lot of information to learn, so an in-game help for each interface could be very useful for all newbies like me :sweat_smile:
A “new cards added” button (like the “Mythic” check box logic) then would be also useful, because opening a bunch of battle chests could add some good instances for disenchanting when we have no excess and we are trying to build a specific deck. Also new players hardly remember any card name for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

they have most of that, but I agree that there are things they can improve on. for example I would love a ‘mythic only’ option so that we can more easily see which mythics we own when crafting/ disenchanting. I have been disenchanting all my mythics for free memoria since I started playing and am tired of having to go through my whole list of cards to find the few I don’t need.

2 Likes