Adventure Pouch Purchase Problems/Android release?

So I have to questions but I didn’t want to make two separate posts about it.

Does anyone have any idea when the release of the Android version of Faeria will be released? I’m hardcore addicted and need it on mobile.

Also I’ve tried to purchase the adventure pouch but it keeps declining my card. I have investigated and my card is puchasing fine everywhere else. Is it because I use USD and not Euro?

I think you should email the support about that.

Other than that I don’t think there are much information about android or mobile release. I too, hope it will be soon :smiley: But you know browsing the hub on the toilet isn’t too bad either.

I did email them, its been two days. I’ve read else where that they probably have difficulties responding to such things because of lack of staff.

I guess there is nothing you can do but to have patience then :confused:

uuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats the worst. Im from the USA and therefor require and DEMAND instant gratification (Sarcasm)

1 Like

I pressed the like button. I hope this helps :smiley:

1 Like

suddenly has the full set of cards from your like

2 Likes

Now you have 3 likes total. Your game is about to report you for cheating for suddenly gaining 9 copies of each card.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I was charged in usd so I don’t think that would be why. Maybe take it up with your card provider? Also I wouldn’t bet on an Android version anytime soon, they have been having a ton of issues with the IOS release and haven’t sorted them all out yet.

Sorry for the late reply, this makes me very sad. I have a tablet literally from 3 years ago that I have turned on maybe twice. Faeria will give me a reason to keep it on my person at all time :3

And ill report Faeria for falsely reporting me and it will get banned and no one can ever play it again. Jokes on all of us.