Apex handbuff

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

water elementals are triton trainers.just a random idea i had.its about getting your apexes on your hand to 10/10 with oaklin+ triton trainer and then self target to get it to 20/20. it probably doesnt work ,but i just wanted to publish this to claryfy that i had the idea first.

Land type(s): Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.2
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
1x STORMSPAWN (10f 2L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
3x FAILED EXPERIMENT (1L)
3x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
3x OAKLING (5f 2F)
3x FEED THE FOREST (1f 3F)
3x APEX PREDATOR (7f 3L 3F)

and if i am not the first with this idea let me know

Overall it’s a neat idea, I had a similar idea but using Yellow sacrifice on Green and neutral buffers (oakling, courtjesters, long horned yaks, spirit of rebirth, Eredon etc) to get high attack yellow creatures and big creatures in hand. Unlike you I don’t have a win-con though.

The issue I see with your list is Windfall. Seems like a waste of 3 slots. This card is usually used in cost-reduction decks which your deck isn’t. So it’s just 2 extra faeria and only when you get to 10 (Failed experiment would work much better with 3 stormspawn - you pay 7, get 10 which is much more accessible but I still think it’s too slow). If you really need the faeria - I’d put Gabrian Cistern (4f to get 12f) OR if you have some board control Triton Sanctuary (I think this card is great and underrated).

GL with this deck! :slight_smile: