This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
This deck as listed here is just one version of the same basic idea. You can tweak it to your liking.
It’s 7 lake and 1 moutain for the shuffle.
Land placement is mostly defensive. Offensive lakes may appear later in the game. The first 8 turns is basically laying out land. You have one water elemental and one Baeru, both of which can be used to accelerate land placement.
- Overwhelm with copied Magdas
- Transform all of the enemy’s land into lakes using several Baerus so they can’t play cards
- Zero mana Aurora’s Dream or any high cost card
- Mass tricking of enemy minions
- Use mobile and copy mobie
- Copy Baron Thulgar several times – one might be the jackpot!
- Radiance airship for healing – also copiable for more healing
- Many Emperor Kaioses
- Reduce attack and Aurora’s Trick that juicy card
- Like an enemy card? Copy it
- Magnus attacking garbage minions or structures for free cards
- Dream reaver (self or enemy)
Things to do
- Garbage hand? Shuffle it, get new cards
- Being attacked? Find and play Baron Thulgar and hope for a great draw
Great for when the meta is slow. For rush metas, not good.
Keep any remotely playable minions at the start, cistern. Start collecting that mana.
Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 6.4
3x IMPERIAL ENGINEER (3f)
1x MAGDA, QUEEN OF MEROVAL (4f 4W)
1x MAGNUS, KING OF MEROVAL (10f)
1x DAY OF THE DRAGONS (12f)
1x BARON THULGAR (6f)
1x GABRIAN CISTERN (4f 2L)
2x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
1x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 4L)
2x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
1x BAERU, THE FIRST WAVE (8f 3L)
1x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA’S DREAM (24f 5L)
1x HUMBLING VISION (3f 2L)
1x AURORA’S TRICK (4f 5L)
2x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)
1x DREAM REAVER (7f 7L)
1x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)
1x MOBIE, AZURE SKYWHALE (6f 8W)
1x EMPEROR KAIOS (5f 6W)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
2x DREAM KEEPER (4f 1L 1M)