Azure Wishes

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Meta Shaker 5 - Oversky Entry!

Baron Thulgar = 3x Azure Skywhale
Magnus, King Of Meroval = 1x Ulani, Oversky Shaman

Playing the Deck:

Search for Carthographer, Demon Wrangler and Earthcraft in your opening hand.
Start with Forest or Desert, depending on your cards, then build towards mountains and lastly lakes. Use Explores and Earthcraft to landblock your opponent so you can react with AoE should he overextend and threaten your orb.
Dont be afraid to blow your own small creatures up, if you can hurt your opponent dearly. Both Carthographer and Bloomsprite refound Faeria, so you will win the exchange - the longer the match, the better for you!

Oversky Cards:

We got decent AOE in this deck, so the real threats are big creatures - thats where skywhale comes in and saves the day. The mighty Whale is both a last second rescue and a game finisher. Paired with the same requirements as three whishes he is the perfect fit for the deck.

Ulani, Oversky Shaman fetshes us a card of each color and since we do not have any blue cards in our deck, that garantees us a three whishes! Also its a tutor for garudan which can never be wrong :wink:

Replacements:

Magda can easily be replaced, shes just a funny gimmik I enjoy playing. A single Water Elemental would be a great addition, but you block your three whishes tutoring via Ulani later in the game. I guess it would still be worth it :wink: Also not 100% sure about either Bloodsprite (could be village elder) and Wandering Monk.
For the monk Intrepid Explorer could be an interesting alternative, allowing you to landblock with the explore card at an important moment; but the opponent also gains that explore and can perhaps use it even better - I am testing right now if its worth it.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 4.4
Difficulty: Beginners

1x MAGDA, QUEEN OF MEROVAL (4f)
1x MAGNUS, KING OF MEROVAL (10f)
3x PLAGUE BEARER (3f)
3x CARTOGRAPHER (3f)
3x WANDERING MONK (4f)
3x BARON THULGAR (6f)
3x BLOOMSPRITE (2f 2F)
1x TETHRA, SOUL OF THE WILD (10f 2F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
1x SHAYTAN ASSASSIN (3f 2D)
3x DEMON WRANGLER (2f 1D)
3x THREE WISHES (3f 2L 2M 2D 2F)
1x RADIANCE, IMPERIAL AIRSHIP (20f)