This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
What can be better than a Krog in a monoblue deck? Multiple Krogs in a monoblue deck!
We’ve been told that Orosei is the best when you have many 4 and 6 cost creatures in your deck. That’s not true. You can get creatures with poor stats such as Crackthorn Beast and Ignus. Say no to random! We want to always get the same creatures from Orosei’s gift!
And this leads us to Krog, the Ogre King, because he is the only 12 cost creature. Exactly what we were looking for!
All you need is:
- Set up collectors (Battle Toads, Sturdy Shells , Water Elementals, Lore Thiefs);
- Gain LOTS of faeria (Windfalls and Failed Experiments into Stormspawns);
- Once you’re ready for combo, summon a Stormspawn and then Orosei. Say hello to the King!
- Summon Fugoro. Draw Ulani’s Medallion;
- Summon whatever is remaining in your hand;
- Turn everything into Krogs!
- Now your opponent’s gonna surrender. If he does not, just use Gabrian Enchantment.
P.S. Magnus and Aurora’s Dream can be decent in this deck. Magnus can also be turned into Krog. Consider -1 Stormspawn and -1 Water Elemental for them.
Hope you enjoy this deck. Have fun!
Land type(s): Neutral, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.8
3x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
1x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
2x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
3x STORMSPAWN (10f 2L)
1x OROSEI, DREAM OF THE DEEP (10f 2L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 3L)
2x FAILED EXPERIMENT (1f 1L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
3x WINDFALL (10f 2L)
2x CRYSTAL FLOWER (3f)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L)