B Tempoship

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Beginners

2x TYRANAX (5f 1L)
3x TRITON WARRIOR (4f 2L)
3x MYSTIC BEAST (3f 3L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x SUNKEN TOWER (2f 2L)
3x GABRIAN ARCHON (4f 2L)
3x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
2x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)
3x CRYSTAL FLOWER (3f)
3x OVERSKY TOWSHIP (5f 1L 1D)

Are the Archons worth playing without the 7cost synergy?

1 Like

Are the Archons worth playing without the 7cost synnergy?

@MournSong I presume yes as it’s only marginally worse than a triton warrior without the 7s. A 4 faeria 4/4 with charge 2 is still pretty good on it’s own.

4/4 for 4 faeria is good, especially with mobility - you can see it as a slightly worse triton trainer

especially in this meta it’s better than water elemental, which would just get value traded by a frog tosser, and also contests enemy wood/water elementals better

Thanks for this, Im not a huge fan of yellow tempo so it is nice to see a deck that can put it in its place >:)
Im curious about how you open up against other decks. When do you rush, run up the opposite side, or contest wells?

For example, do you move up the side like Blue jump against Red Combat? Or is the deck consistent enough to simply out-rush most other decks?

Im curious about how this list opens up against other decks.
For example how would your strategy change against Red Combat? (if at all)

Ok so this opener was done entirely based on that hand. I had a movement trick and 2 mystic beasts, so i knew i can take an early trade and get that enemy well lake spot very fast. also he showed me a desert so i knew only a shaytan demon could finish my ship, but then it would have just gone to the other side

in general i would to to same side after opening lake middle if there are weak creatures that i can value trade, like elementals

or other side if there are big creatures i wont be able to deal with, like groundshakers ,or mono green, and then try to outrace them from the other side

you can check the games from my VOD as long as it’s available https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174010715?t=58m

I have replaced the Archons with Mantas. Also, provisionally, Sunken Towers with Twinsoul Spirits. It’s an improvement, particularly the mantas!