B/Y twin soul

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

my own version of a twinsoul deck.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3
Difficulty: Intermediate

2x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
2x SNOWSTORM LANCER (5f 2L)
3x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x ORADRIM FANATIC (3f 2D)
3x LAST NIGHTMARE (6f 3D)
2x SOUL PACT (2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
2x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x WINDSTORM CHARGER (3f 2D)
3x TWINSOUL SPIRIT (4f 3L 3D)

Interesting deck. I like it. But, out of curiosity, what are some of the initial plays for the deck? What do you do to set up your early game and transition into your mid and late game?

I like the deck. Out of curiosity, how does the deck function in the early game? I’m relatively new to Faeria, so the objective of the deck isn’t quite clear to me simply by looking at it.

this deck has pretty much the same mechanics of a yellow event decks, so you got high mobility and event synergy in your minions. What you want to do is build yellow first, because you got majority of yellow card, and in this way you get faster to 3 desert for last nightmare. Indeed, if your starting hand is all blue, like lancer and shifting tide, then u’ll build blue first ofc. You build on one side, and just try to get value trades, whit aurora or whit your event synergy + mobility , ending up whit the insane value of twinsoul.
But if you are early in this game, i think that is better for you to play something more budget and more stronger since this is not probably a tier 1 deck