B/Y Twinsoul haste

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck made by Jungwoo (https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/deck/718-by-yb-twinsoul)
I took this deck to the Monthly Cup and recorded good winrate. (5W 2L)
It looks strong against trendy blue jump deck. Although the creatures of the Blue Jump Deck are powerful, they can not catch up with the value of the Twin Souls! (4cost double flying 4/3 PogChamp)
And the follower + aurora 5cost combo works really solidly. (even need 4lands :p)

Hope you guys enjoy this deck !

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Advanced

2x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
2x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x AURORA’S CREATION (5f 3L)
2x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x SUNKEN TOWER (2f 2L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
2x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
2x CHOKING SAND (4f 2D)
3x TWINSOUL SPIRIT (4f 3L 3D)
1x TIME OF LEGENDS (1f)

1 Like

Nice deck! I’ve been thinking of running an BY deck. I’ll have to try it out.

i love the concept of this deck, now i have a blue jump but when i have enough blue shard ill give this a try

Hi Donpork, I played this deck quite a bit on ladder in the past week, and the deck against which i struggled the most is specifically blue jump, so your claims feels very strange to me.
Do you have any pointers as to what I might do wrong, or any replays of you playing that match up?
Thanks in advance

You guys can check my Monthly Cup video. https://youtu.be/s3bSr8-3e4Q?t=1h27m23s (Korean Commentary) Wind Soldier is easy to defeat opponent’s 3/3 creatures. Choking sand is also not a bad way. Transform your small creatures into mirror phantasm. (Specially good against Mystic Bast) This deck has many good targets for the Aurora Creation (Usually I use Twin Soul, Mirror Phantasm, and Aurora.) Followers (windsoldier in case of emergency) and Aurora Combo show excellent value against all jumping creatures. (Except the giants, but we have 3 Frogify!) If you maintain 50:50 situation until the Twin Souls appear, Spam the Twin Souls! Your opponent will not be able to remove all twin souls with limited resources. (Blue does not have Firestorm!)

1 Like

You guys can check my Monthly Cup video. https://youtu.be/s3bSr8-3e4Q?t=1h27m23s (vs maihem, Korean Commentary) Wind Soldier is easy to defeat opponent’s 3/3 creatures. Choking sand is also not a bad way. Transform your small creatures into mirror phantasm. (Specially good against Mystic Bast) This deck has many good targets for the Aurora Creation (Usually I use Twin Soul, Mirror Phantasm, and Aurora.) Followers (windsoldier in case of emergency) and Aurora Combo show excellent value against all jumping creatures. (Except the giants, but we have 3 Frogify!) If you maintain 50:50 situation until the Twin Souls appear, Spam the Twin Souls! Your opponent will not be able to remove all twin souls with limited resources. (Blue does not have Firestorm!)

You guys can check my Monthly Cup video. goo.gl/GN4rwx (Korean Commentary) Wind Soldier is easy to defeat opponent’s 3/3 creatures. Choking sand is also not a bad way. Transform your small creatures into mirror phantasm. (Specially good against Mystic Bast) This deck has many good targets for the Aurora Creation (Usually I use Twin Soul, Mirror Phantasm, and Aurora.) Followers (windsoldier in case of emergency) and Aurora Combo show excellent value against all jumping creatures. (Except the giants, but we have 3 Frogify!) If you maintain 50:50 situation until the Twin Souls appear, Spam the Twin Souls! Your opponent will not be able to remove all twin souls with limited resources. (Blue does not have Firestorm!)

oops sorry about the spam xD can’t find the delect button

Very balanced and variative deck!
But I can’t understand what role ToL plays here?

Time of Legends does the same job as always. To double the chance of drawing the Legendary, Aurora, for value trade or keep alive an important creature. Aurora into Khalim’s Follower deals 8 damage threatening 8 more, it’s a very powerful combo.