Bargain pew pew Top-Tier

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Early lands: You would play this like Y pew pew but instead of placing yellow lands you place Neutral and red lands. Generally, you want siege engine face and boulder thrower on the (opposite) side , but it might be useful to have a mountain face for a later Battler. You also want to surround your ranged spots with neutrals.

Uses for cards and why I put them in : Siege Engine and Boulder Thrower : The pew pew part of the deck. Bold Bargainer and ogre dance : the Bargain part of the deck. Farm Boy, Divine Guardian and Intrepid Explorer : good early harvester, cheap enough so that you can empty your hand to avoid having them being targetted by bargain ; you also can and should use them to interpose between your ranged creatures and ennemies ; explorer is to get defensive lands around pew pews faster. Red Devils : a cheap melee card. Kobold Warlord : attack buff synergize with ranged and divine guardian. Ogre Battler : to defend your pew pews and keep ennemy in place for them to be shooted. Garudan, Firestorm : AoE. These are your 3 dmg removal (plays the role of wind soldier in a Y pew pew) the body is a good harvester. Helffire and groundshaker : AoE and ping removals for granularity (plays the role of soul drain). The body can be used to defend the pew pews or as a threat.

The matchups are always favorable unless against Twinsoul Creation, which you can beat even with good AoE clear. BG Midrange Top-Tier can be annoying with their mobility tricks (sunken Tower and Triton Banquet), but I’d say it’s a 55%/45% matchup.

Anyway the win rate is really high and reaching god rank will be easy :slight_smile:
Try it out and have fun!

Land type(s): Neutral, Mountain
Faeria cost: 6
Difficulty: Advanced

2x FARM BOY (1f)
3x SIEGE ENGINE (7f)
3x KOBOLD WARLORD (7f 1M)
3x OGRE BATTLER (8f 2M)
3x BOLD BARGAINER (7f 2M)
2x BOULDER THROWER (7f 1M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
1x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
1x FIRESTORM (6f 3M)
3x OGRE DANCE (4f 2M)
2x RED DEVIL (9f 2M)
2x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)
2x DIVINE GUARDIAN (2f)
2x INTREPID EXPLORER (3f 1W)

Where is the dislike button?

Why would you dislike it? It is unbeatable!

Because of your blatant infringment

Lmao well done! Pay me the copyrights later >_>

1 Like