Beating Rapala Mission Pack 2/7 Epic. NOT the fatigue one

Read this first!:
I’m not referring to the mission that Rapala destroys your deck by fatigue, I’m referring to the one that he keeps changing the creatures on the board.

There’s this mission 2/7 on Rapala Pack that I can’t pass no matter what! I don’t know if I’m missing something, because all I see around is people complaining about a mission that Rapala destroys your deck, I’m really not sure if I’ve done that one already or this one that I’m stuck is before the other one and I’m just making a silly question, but I need some help here.

On the mission I’m referring to, Rapala says: “Get ready for change” and then “Evolve” at the start of EVERY one of my turns changing ALL creatures on the field, and, obviously, I feel like his creatures get much better then mine.

I tried:

• rushing with red deck;
  • just a cheap white deck to try to have as many creatures on field as possible;
  • mix between the last and some red cards for direct damage dealing.

All no good.

The destroy your deck one should now come after this version and has been bug-fixed to make it much easier. Personally I think it’s easier than this one now, especially since the optimal deck is basically the same as the first Rapala mission, whereas the transform one is focused on value trades, rather than rushing the orb.

The mission you’re talking about can be completed with just about any deck, but it can be difficult if you play cards which don’t contribute to staying alive and evolving (stuff with high health) or getting good immediate trades (haste creatures, direct damage spells). My advice for a starter deck would be basically what you said third - the most efficient high health creatures that you have and direct damage cards. If you focus on patiently trading up and never spending more Faeria to destroy a minion than Rapala spent to play it, you should be able to win most of the time, but it is possible to get really unlucky with the transformations and the AI, so just stick with that strategy and know you’re actually in with a good chance.

Well, I feel silly right now.

And whats weird is that I was able to pass all the other missions with almost no trouble.

I feel like it’s because I lack a bunch of red cards, like, I’m nowhere near to have this deck, specially the ones that will deal direct damage. I crafted some, but still have some important missing.

I guess I just have to try more then.

It’s probably the hardest mission now, so don’t feel bad.

That deck was designed for what is now the final Rapala mission and isn’t actually that great for it imo, so I wouldn’t be crafting anything there.

For your mission, it is very important not to try to rush or burn the enemy. All you want to do is get efficient trades and eventually overwhelm your opponent with the profits of your efficiency. Creatures with an ongoing effect like Grim Guard and Shedim Brute are not very likely to get value over other creatures with the same Faeria cost.

The best deck for this mission is some kind of Blue deck with Mirror Phantasms, Battle Toads, Dark Stalkers, Spring Mochis and so on, but I wouldn’t go crafting those cards just for the mission, since it’s very possible with basic neutral cards.

1 Like

It’s probably the hardest mission now, so don’t feel bad.

Well, at least I’ve got that…

That deck was designed for what is now the final Rapala mission and isn’t actually that great for it imo, so I wouldn’t be crafting anything there.

Yeah, I didn’t craft cards that have like, continued effect, since the’re gonna be changed anyway, but the ones that give direct damage.

The best deck for this mission is some kind of Blue deck with Mirror Phantasms, Battle Toads, Dark Stalkers, Spring Mochis and so on, but I wouldn’t go crafting those cards just for the mission, since it’s very possible with basic neutral cards.

That’s the thing! I thought about this kind of deck, a bunch of cheap frogs works great for Rapala, why wouldn’t it work for me? But the thing is, I don’t have any Mirror Phantasm nor Battle Toads nor Spring Mochis. I do have 2 Dark Stalkers.

But well, thank you very much for the advice, I’ve got a Pandora running that I have a good feeling about haha, hope I can get some cards. I’m gonna try again with a modified red deck and then try to make a blue, even thou blue is the one I have the least cards. If I’m still stuck I’ll let you know haha.

1 Like

DAMN! FINALLY!! I killed that fishy fish… Is there a way for me to put the deck I used in a similar way that is shown here? That’s for future reference if someone else gets stuck there…

Congrats, here’s the link for making a deck for the Faeria Hub: https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/deck-builder

Good luck with the final Rapala!

1 Like

Thank you! Here’s the link to the deck: https://www.faeria.com/the-hub/deck/724-cheap-red

1 Like

I’ve just beaten the final Rapala, first try! :smiley:

1 Like