Behemoth Craft

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This deck uses Earthcraft and Water Elemental to accelerate into 3 mountains 3 islands so you can cast Icerock Behemoth relatively fast without falling behind too much in terms of board control.

You need only one forest and it can be absolutely anywhere without interfering with your plans. Ancient Herald and Groundshaker offer two great 5/6 mid-range bodies and Lore Thief and Water Elemental are the early gathering creatures of choice. If you can go through the early stage and mid-game you start dropping Icerock Behemoths and they are really hard to deal with both in offense and defense.

As this is a late game control deck with a strong mid-range component, it will naturally do fine against mid-range, slow rush or slower control deck, but very fast rush deck are more of a challenge.

Food for thought: I’m wondering how I can add some lever vs Burn and Mono-Yellow Rush without losing focus - we’ll see how it evolves from here :slight_smile:

Land type(s): Forest, Mountain, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.4
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
1x FAERIA TREE (2f 1F)
3x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
1x SEIFER, BLOOD TYRANT (5f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x DERELICT TOWER (3f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
3x ICEROCK BEHEMOTH (8f 3L 3M)

Adding green is only faster if you see multiple Earthcrafts.

That’s correct, and that’s also the point. The first Earthcraft is basically a reverse Explore “Add a prairie. You lose 2 Faeria” which is quite bad but okayish as you need that space on the board I think. Further Earthcrafts are great. Also, the lone Faeria Tree is actually quite good, when it pops but also because it drives the opponent mad and they spend so much time and resource trying to kill it o_o thanks for the comment! :slight_smile: the deck is not working so well by the way and it is my first time posting - so there’s obviously a lot of room for improvement hehe.