This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.
A heavy rush deck that makes use of blue health enchantment buffs to strong green creatures. Personally took me from rank 10 to 5 in the current meta.
You’ll want at least one of Seed Sower or Ancient Herald in your starting hand. Shifting Octopus or Shifting Tides are second in favor.
Neutral short of face and then play either lake or forest depending on your opening hand. By turn two, you will have six Faeria to play either of your large opening monsters. It is important to suffocate their Faeria economy, so kill all opposing gathers before hitting face. Alternatively, should your hand be unfavorable, rush up one side.
- Thyrian Golem can become a 10/10 representing two-turn lethal with enchantment.
- A healthy Ancient Herald or Seed Sower can be enchanted to clear six health creatures.
- Frog Tosser is a nice bit of late removal green and blue lack.
- Shifting Octopus can be a 3/5 Jump creature buffed to a 5/5 Jump with enchantment. More with Shamanic Dance. An all around versatile tool. Almost never go for a 7/3 frame because of removal.
- Syland Horsemaster for mobility. (This is the only card that could be done without.)
Biggest weakness met was red rush decks as the deck must ramp to one forest, two lakes quickly and needs aggressive lands. (Red rush only needs two mountains so you’re a turn behind.) Instead of pushing forward, maintain control board before switching to the offensive. You cannot outrace red rush.
Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 4
3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTRESS (4f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
3x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
1x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
3x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
3x THYRIAN GOLEM (5f 5F)
3x SEED SOWER (6f 1F)
1x FUGORO, MERCHANT OF WONDERS (5f 3L 3W)
3x SHIFTING OCTOPUS (4f 1L 1F 1W)
2x FROG-TOSSER (5f 2L 2F 2W)