BG Budget Swallow Cancer

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Ramp lands, swallow every thing, drop the yakapult, fill the boards with tokens, win with gift of rakoa.
All cards are oversky, common, rare, or can be replaced by such cheap cards without altering the way the deck plays out.
I’m a one month player, and rank 5, mainly due to this deck, that I kind of hate playing against and feel bad playing with.

I’m novice with ramp land deck, so maybe land acceleration is not well dosed, and appart from the 3 Earth Ele, I think it’s up to preference.
I think Earth Craft is prefered in ramp decks, but with flowers, you’re not in such a race to drop the Cetacae, and I want to make the structure of the deck budget.

Piper is the buffer chosen to facilitate ancient boars drops and to counter red removal, and because Frog Tosser, Gift of Rakoa and swallow can be used in situations where a mono green deck would have needed an attack buff.

Battle toads are here mainly because of gift of the rakoa. Don’t know if they’re good, I haven’t used them actually.

Frogify is tech

God Hunter is fun, can apply a lot of pressure early on, as well as when swallow and tossing becomes available, but is unnecessary, triton sanctuary is because why not, but probably bad since the curve of the deck is quite low. Leaping Fugu is the obvious choice if you want to replace some bad or expensive cards.

Land type(s): Forest, Lake
Faeria cost: 4.1
Difficulty: Beginners

1x WATER ELEMENTAL (4f 1L)
1x TRITON SANCTUARY (2f 1L)
2x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)
2x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
1x SEED SOWER (6f 1F)
3x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
1x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
3x ANCIENT BOAR (6f 1F)
1x GOD HUNTER (3f 2F)
3x CRYSTAL FLOWER (3f 4W)
3x YAKKAPULT (3f 6W)
3x AZURE SKYWHALE (6f 8W)
3x GIFT OF THE RAKOA (3f 2F)
3x FROG-TOSSER (5f 2L 2F 2W)

I eventually steamrolled into top 100 on January wiht this deck. I changed it a lot and opted to switch the dominant color from green to blue, with ugu and fugoro, without boars. The Win con stayed the same though, tosser, whale, yakkapult gift of the rakoa.