Blue Conquest March 2017 Meta

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

I still play Blue Conquest and change things
I play this deck in The Spanish Tournament #1
This deck have a lot of decision making and is very good if you master it.

Land type(s): Neutral, Lake
Faeria cost: 3.9
Difficulty: Advanced

1x HOLD THE LINE! (1f)
3x MYSTIC BEAST (3f 3L)
1x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
1x NINJA TOAD (4f 3L)
3x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
3x STURDY SHELL (2f 1L)
3x WAVECRASH COLOSSUS (8f 2L)
2x SUNKEN TOWER (2f 2L)
1x TRITON SANCTUARY (2f 1L)
3x PROPHET OF TIDES (3f 2L)
3x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x BATTLE TOADS (4f 2L)

I like the idea of mono blue conquest, but i’m having a hard time figuring out your win condition? Also with all those cards with only a single of each type, how do you play it consistently? You have no card draw or anything. So i’m just wondering

nice idea though

I like the idea of mono blue well control, but whats your win condition? and how consistent is the deck with all those 1 ofs?

hi paroxysm, all the 1x cards are good if you draw it only 1 time in the game in this deck, all the 1x you should play depends if you have this cards in hand or not , but you cant expect draw search for they.
with your move tricks and jumps, sometimes you only need build 3 lakes in all the game and you can draw 2 cards each turn.
Some games you go to faeria control in both sides, sometimes in one side, sometimes you can outrace agro or go full all in, i think you need read the game and take the right decision, if you dont do, you get punish.
Also, the new 6 cards change the meta, when i finish the new blue conquest i will post it, i am working in it at moment, and maybe this blue conquest still the strong for me or maybe not.

Hi Paroxysm, i forgive say this —>The priority is to collect and have 1 lake in enemy wells. :slight_smile:

Paroxysm, The priority is to collect enemy wells, and have at least 1 lake in enemy wells.