Blue Sniper/

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

DISCLAIMER: Rushing Winds = 3 cards of your choice to fill up the deck.

Core win condition: use dream reaver + discounted colossus right beside enemy’s orb. Herpderp damage + herpderp health.

If you’re new to Faeria, -REMEMBER THESE-

(1) - Use dream reaver to:
-Keep your ass alive
or
-Begin your burst
There’s literally no reason to play dream reaver if you won’t be able to reach your opponent’s orb next turn, or you’re in 100% safety from enemy creatures (consider movement tricks here)

(2) - Abuse of your land-movements to slow down progress towards your orb (fuck Yrush). Try to mantain library on board, play it ASAP and you should be fine against anything that isn’t red (firebomb = trouble)

(3) - Since you have Blue Colossi, make sure to harvest offensively, use your shifting tides / sunken towers to rush through a side and establish your dominion early on.

(4) - DO NOT frogify anything unless it compromises your orb by a 2~4 turn clock. The idea here is that you use land movement to isolate enemy creatures in open sea (forcing the opponent to create lands with the power wheel/ other cards)

(5) - Gabrian enchantment can be used in both low-health enemy creatures and high-health friendly creatures. I find it really useful to GE yellow stuff that survived combat, since most of them have low health to begin with.

PS.: if you’re against burn, surrender. Seriously.

Mulligan:
1 - Lore Thief / Spring Mochi / A,Mm (Aurora, Mythmaker) make great harvesters.
2 - You have one of them? Sunken Towers rule. Forbidden Library is also great, but the towers are your priority for pushing things away.

THE DREAM: keep mochi/ lore thief, library and sunken tower, if you get A,Mm in turn 2/3, perfect.

Land type(s): Lake, Desert
Faeria cost: 3.6
Difficulty: Advanced

2x LORE THIEF (3f 2L)
2x SPRING MOCHI (3f 2L)
1x MIRROR PHANTASM (7f 2L)
2x FROGIFY (4f 3L)
2x GABRIAN ENCHANTMENT (2f 2L)
2x WAVECRASH COLOSSUS (8f 2L)
3x SUNKEN TOWER (2f 2L)
2x GABRIAN ARCHON (4f 2L)
2x SHIFTING TIDE (1f 1L)
2x HUMBLING VISION (3f 2L)
2x ANCIENT HERALD (6f 1L)
1x AURORA, MYTH MAKER (4f 2L)
3x RUSHING WIND (2D)
1x FORBIDDEN LIBRARY (1f 4L)
3x DREAM REAVER (7f 7L)

1 Like

While the concept of this deck alone is really interesting, I’m glad you went into specific strategic detail! It really helps players like me understand how this deck is supposed to be used, and I hope other players will do things similar to this in the future when they post decks!:blush: