Boss: Undine (Budget)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This is the deck I used to (finally) beat Undina. I don’t have that many rares to work with, so I went with what I had. It took a few tries, but it worked. I’m posting so maybe it can be used as a template or as is.
Key moves are to get your land up against his orb first thing. Get that forest right next to him. Try not to summon too many creatures right away, as he’ll just turn them into flies. Just one or two elementals.
After that, you want to get something up against him while gathering faeria, boosters and trying to stay alive. There is a chance he may Frogify it, so keep that in mind. Take a few whacks at Udina with it while you wait.
Once you have enough Faeria and boosters, jack that sucker’s attack points up and let 'er rip on him.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest
Faeria cost: 3.1
Difficulty: Beginners

1x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
3x HEALING SONG (3f)
3x PUNISHMENT (3f)
3x QUEEN’S ASSASSIN (3f)
2x SAGAMI WARRIOR (3f 1F)
2x GAEA’S GRACE (2f 2F)
2x TIKI CARETAKER (3f 2F)
2x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
1x WILD GROWTH (2f 1F)
2x WOOD ELEMENTAL (4f 1F)
2x ELDERWOOD EMBRACE (3f 2F)
1x RUUNIN’S MESSENGER (5f 1F)
3x GROVE GUARDIAN (5f 3F)
1x EARTHCRAFT (2f 1F)
1x GOD HUNTER (3f 2F)
1x THE EMPEROR’S COMMAND (2f)

I tried using Aquablad’s red-blue budget deck for this, but I couldn’t make it work. I used most of this deck to finally beat Udina. I don’t have some of the green epics you have (Ruunin’s Messenger and God Hunter), but I have 1x Ruunin’s Guidance, which helped me stay alive. I also had 2x Deepwood Stalker, to help clear the board.

Thanks!