Braggin Brawl #1 [feb 18th]

Braggin Brawl #1

lbrande and me(ChiefBromden), from The Badger Guild, are hosting a team tournament on february 18th, Saturday at 4PM CET, namely the first Braggin Brawl.

If enough teams sign up, and it gets too late we might have the final on the 19th.

Every team consists of 3 players and as many subs as you like, but when signing up you have to declare your three players 1.-3. and in that order you will be matched up with the according players of the other team.

You can sign up until the 18th, 1PM CET.

To sign up, please leave a message here on reddit (so your sign up doesnt get lost), including your team name, your team captain and the 3 players competing for your team, with their IGN names and a way to reach your team captain for organizational stuff.

Format:

The format will be a bo3 between the players on same spot (1.-3.) and the team with 2 or more wins will go on to the next round, until only two teams are left and those two teams will fight for the win in a King of the Hill final. Seeding will be random.

King of the Hill final means each team will name one player who will go first playing the other teams first player. The winning player stays on and plays the other teams second player and so on, until all players of one team have lost. All games in final will be bo1.

If both teams in the final have subs who can/want join their line up, teams can be up to 5 players for the final. ( but those players have to be clearly connected to the team, ideally named as subs before tournament started)

Deck rules:

At least 15 cards must differ between any two decks you use. The winning player has to change deck, losing player can change deck, doesnt have to though and you dont have to play the same decks, or start with the same deck in the next round either.

Prize:

• Every player of the winning team, who played at least one game gets: 250g, 1 Battle Chest and 1 Pandora Coin.

• The real prize is the braggin right though, and that is guaranteed for the winning team :slight_smile:

Stream:

We are in contact with streamers, will be announced here and spammed wherever i can :slight_smile:

But if you are a streamer who would like to stream this tournament please get in contact with lbrande or me as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Brackets:

Brackets will be handled with a google document, link will be posted here and on discord on tournament day.

for any questions please contact me or lbrande either here or on discord, we are happy to answer all tournament related questions you might have.

and now all is left for you: get your team together and sign up :slight_smile:

1 Like