Bringing Burn Back, Iggy Style

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

Just having fun with an archetype I don’t see much of these days. See video below for deck overview and gameplay. Take care, good luck, and have fun :smiley:

Land type(s): Mountain
Faeria cost: 4.4
Difficulty: Beginners

3x BLOOD SINGER (3f 2M)
3x GRIM GUARD (4f 2M)
3x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)
1x GARUDAN, HEART OF THE MOUNTAIN (10f 2M)
3x FIRE ELEMENTAL (4f 1M)
2x DERELICT TOWER (3f 2M)
3x GROUNDSHAKER (6f 2M)
2x BLOODSTONE SPRITE (4f 1M)
3x SEIFER’S WRATH (2f 2M)
1x IGNUS, THE FIRST FLAME (8f 3M)
3x BLOOD SONG (4f 2M)
3x HELLFIRE (7f 2M)

1 Like

I just started playing about two weeks ago and I’ve been building everything towards a burn deck pretty close to this. I still need to get some ground shakers. Do you think it is possible to get to god tier with a deck like this?

It’s definitely possible, since another player commented on my video they achieved god rank with a slightly tweaked version of this deck. That said, Green/Red Crackthorn is a difficult match-up for Red Burn - and Crackthorn is a deck you’ll definitely face on your way up to god. I recommend adding Groundshakers and, if you struggle against bulkier decks, consider leaning more towards a Red Combat/Burn variant.

Welcome to Faeria and best of luck on your climb!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Ive been going back and forth between a pure burn style and a burn/combat. I’m still up in the air which i like better. Though i am leaning towards the combat as it can play a bit more defensively which i like. Glad to hear that i can make it that far with this archetype though!!

I’m going to be giving this deck a try over the weekend, and play it on my stream. So everyone can see my n00b mistakes haha :wink: