Budget Yellow Rush (88%)

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

This is the final version of the deck I used to climb to god rank on my old 2nd account.

The account was about level 15 when I took it back , I finished the free missions opened a bunch of packs and ended up with 2 Zaelous Crusader and a few key pieces of yellow rush like Wind soldiers.
So I decided to build a Yrush deck , I crafted like 2 or 3 rares and 5 or 6 commons for maybe 100 memoria total.

In the end the climb was really fast from r25 to god, with a surprising 88% winrate. I ll be honest tho and say that near the god rank I got a lot more losses , maybe 66% wins after rank 5. This is because I didnt meet many high elo players before r5 when I myself am a Veteran so games weren’t not really fair up until that point.
But still , crazy winrate for such low investment !

The gameplay is pretty easy , first you need aggressive lands , then you go face and then you go face again , how fun ! I’m not fan of that type of gameplay but it’s very strong if your opponent doesnt have a lucky start since our starts will always be strong.

The removals are used to remove :slight_smile: Try to not use wind soldier face unless you are desperate for a prayer proc.

The flowers on the other hand can be used very loosely . I used them on bone collectors and little stuff like that and it was the right play on the spot.

Flexible spots are cards like : Followers / Flash Wind / Wrangler / Maceman

Possible replacments : Queen’s or King’s Guard / Last Nightmare + Wind gate (instead of Air ele + Flower - not fan of this but 1 Wind gate can be a nice addition) / Flash Salmon

Land type(s): Neutral, Desert
Faeria cost: 2.6
Difficulty: Beginners

3x MACEMAN (4f)
3x ORADRIM MONK (3f 2D)
3x KHALIM’S PRAYER (2D)
2x KHALIM’S FOLLOWER (1f 2D)
3x SHAYTAN DEMON (3f 2D)
3x WIND SOLDIER (3f 2D)
3x AIR ELEMENTAL (4f 1D)
1x FLASH WIND (2D)
2x ZEALOUS CRUSADER (4f 2D)
1x DEMON WRANGLER (2f 1D)
3x SOUL DRAIN (2f 2D)
3x CRYSTAL FLOWER (3f 4W)

Looks good, but, wouldn’t you consider a Fanatic instead of flash wind?

I mean, the deck has under 3f avg cost, and more creatures on board generally means better board control for rush :wink: