Buff Anger

This topic has been automatically created through Faeria’s The Hub.
This content can be found here.

My (possibly futile) attempt at making an angry deck work. Since the deck syngergizes with creatures that have high attack and low health, some green is splashed in to help add survivability to your glass cannons. There’s an argument to be made for replacing shamanic dance with elderwood embrace, but your creatures already have plenty of attack by themselves and the taunt adds a ton of board control (for example, pest + pest’s gift + dance = 6/7 taunt for 6 faeria). Piper is a no-brainer since you can drop a forest and buff +0/4 in one turn, surprising your opponent and maybe getting a nice trade.

I’ve had good luck running it as a mid range deck, focusing on taking control of one side and working your lands up to the enemy’s orb. Try to use the green buffs and horsemasters to make efficient trades. If the game goes on long enough, your hate seeds will become 0 cost drops and your firebringers will become cheap monstrosities.

Although they don’t contribute to the overall syngery, groundshakers are just so incredibly useful to have. Firestorm gives you an out against swarm decks like blue jump. We’re only running 2 wraths and 2 flame bursts in favor of a couple of bomb slingers that help push the deck’s synergy.

For bonus manly points, you can try to throw a couple battle ragers in there. I haven’t been able to get them to work very well, but buffing the health of a battle rager and sliding it in for a surprise attack with a horsemaster is a pretty solid idea on paper.

Land type(s): Neutral, Forest, Mountain
Faeria cost: 3.7
Difficulty: Intermediate

3x SYLAND HORSEMASTER (3f)
3x OUTLAND RANGER (3f)
3x TIKI PIPER (3f 1F)
3x SHAMANIC DANCE (2f 2F)
2x HATE SEED (7f 2M)
3x AXE GRINDER (3f 1M)
2x SHEDIM PEST (4f 1M)
2x BOMB SLINGER (5f 3M)
2x FLAME BURST (3f 2M)