We’ve brought the servers down briefly to apply the following bug fixes:
- Fixed a crash involving opening Mythic chests
- Fixed a crash that occured when claiming Pandora run rewards with win count > 6
- Fixed some Pandora runs that sometimes could not be started due to gremlins
- Now displays a clear message when trying to start a Pandora run with enough chests to complete your collection for those who do not own the DLC and attempt a “normal” Pandora run.
- Fixed a problem where Fall of Everlife puzzles could not be replayed
- All Oversky islands should now be unlocked for those players who completed the first island before the 2.0 update
- Mythic Chests will no longer be able to contain the same lore page as your Daily Quest.
- Pandora shard count bar no longer overflows when it contains 6 digits
- Fixed a crash involving the reconnection panel in the login screen
- Fixed accounts that were not able to purchase Goki anymore after it was finished
- Fixed an issue where cards were not displayed in crafting mode
- You can no longer use witchcraft to open lore pages that you do not own.
- Corrected various text
- Art is now properly credited in Lore pages.
- Fixed a problem where some shop items that should have been purchasable with gems or shards were only purchasable with gems.
- Mythic Pandora now properly give Pandora Points
Thank you for your reports! There are a few known issues that still remain, including the inability for Chinese players to connect to Faeria in some circumstances. We will be able to fix this next week!