Bug - Unplayable Aurora's Creation

At least three times now, I have met the requirements to use Aurora’s Creation, but the card was disabled and I could not use it. Clicking it did nothing. I had at least 5 mana, at least 3 lakes, and there were creatures on the board. Restarting the client to re-join the game does not solve the bug.

I cannot consistently recreate this bug; it seems to happen about 5% of the time I want to use it. Most of the time, the card works fine. I thought it may have had to do with drawing the card while I had fewer than 3 lakes, but this doesn’t seem correct based on the last time it happened to me (where I had 3 or 4 lakes already when I drew it). All of the times I’ve spotted this bug has been with the same deck (“Sword n Shield” in case you want to investigate my account). The most recent time this bug happened to me was today.

Hope this gets fixed soon! It has cost me a couple of games and it’s very triggering to have a card that I can play according to the rules, but not according to the game! Screenshots are below (note how AC is clearly not highlighted as ‘playable’); please let me know if I can provide any further details.

That seems really odd! I hope it gets fixed quickly :slight_smile: Thanks for reporting it.